What!?

Hyunjin
WHAT'D HE TELL YOU HYUNG!?

ChangBby398
Nothing really
But it's funny how he has the same name as Minho from StarBoys

Hyunjin
Yeah..
It's funny coincidences

ChangBby398
Also he said Channie-Hyung is cute

Hyunjin
Of course he would

ChangBby398
Hehe
Hyunjin posted the cutest picture!

ChangBby398 HeheHyunjin posted the cutest picture!

Hyunjin
Do you think he's cute?

ChangBby398
He's the cutest ever!
He's handsome, kind, caring, and the best!

Hyunjin
Aww..
that's cute..

Hyunjin smiles, chuckling at the older's words.

Changbin
Oh
I got to go..!
Sorry I keep leaving you!

Hyunjin
It's okay
I have to too

ChangBby398
Bye Jinnieee!

Hyunjin
Love you Hyung~

ChangBby398
I love Jinnie too!
Byee~♡

Changbin smiles, and calls Chan. "Oh, meet me at the ice cream place." Chan smiles. "Ok, I'll be there soon Channie-Hyung." Changbin giggles. "Bye," Chan chuckles. "Bye Hyungie," Changbin grins, ending the call. Changbin heads outside to the ice cream place, but little did he know he was being followed.

Girl's POV

I start to follow the short boy, he heads towards a dark alleyway. "Perfect.." I thought smiling to myself. I quickly and quietly approach Changbin from behind, covering his mouth and holding onto him tightly. Changbin's scream muffled, I knock him out and bring him to an abandoned house. I tie him onto a chair, and grin evilly.

"Wake up!" I shout at Changbin. "W-who a-are you..!" Changbin stutters, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm your worst nightmare, and also Hyunjin's girlfriend.." I cackle as I see the fear in his eyes. "N-no y-y-you aren't..!" He stutters. "True.. but I will Be soon once you're gone." I laugh. "W-what do y-you mean..!? I-I'm o-only a fanboy.." Changbin's face was full of horror. "Are you sure..? Hyunjin wrote a comment on your last post, saying your his.." I show him. "W-what c-comment..? T-there's none..!" He shakes his head, crying. "What do you mean none!?" I furrow my eyebrows looking at my phone. "He deleted the comment!" I growl. "P-please l-l-let me g-go.." Changbin cries. "Shut the fuck up!" I slap him across the face, causing him to sob silently.

End of Girls POV

Chan's POV

Why isn't Changbin answering my calls or texts..? There's something wrong and I don't like the feeling of it.