H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:25

Beginne am Anfang

I let go, shoving him back again and started to walk away.

"You're awfully defensive Bieber. Why? Are you scared? Scared that she might just come back to me? I mean I have my own place now. Wouldn't that be fun. That's all I ever wanted in the first place anyway. If we really want to talk action here. I can just see it now - and then you could have her if you really wanted."

I turned back, allowing my fist to crash in to his jaw. "You son of a bitch!"

Ryan pulled me off and I tried to get out of his grip to go back.

"Let me go." I snarled.

"I'll let you go if you just walk away."

"Fine, I'll walk away, just let me go."

"Now that was fun." I mumbled, watching as he groaned. "And she shares a hotel room with me. Guess that sucks for you asshole!"

"Justin, that's enough." Ryan said again.

"No way." Taylor muttered, still clencing his jaw.

"Yes way. So bite me!"

"Justin, let's go." Ryan said, pulling me away as I cursed to myself.

"Dude, you know he probably thinks you've slept together?" Ryan said quietly after we walked away.

"That was my intention, and right now I don't care."

"But that's not true."

"No it's not. It doesn't matter. I'm kind of hot right now, so I would not mess with me." I grumbled.

"I'm sorry," He muttered. "Awesome punch though."

"Thanks." I laughed a little, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Better cheer up. She's going to be suspicious if a grumpy Justin comes back for a date."

 "Yeah, you're right. I'll be fine."

"Dude, honestly, you should have seen yourself back there."

"If it was your girlfriend you'd be the same way. Especially after everything he did to her."

"You're right." He sighed. "But seriously just calm down. You're going to scare her if she sees you like this."

"Ok." I nodded, taking deep breaths as we left. "You're right. I've done it before."

"When? Right after it happend?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get to hit him then."

"Well now you did."

"Don't say anything to her about it. If she finds out I went back she'll be mad at me. She thinks it'll start something."

"It's something that was started a long time ago."

"Exactly." I crossed my arms over my chest, stiffening a little when I saw Scooter.

"Hey, where were you?"

"I-I-" I started, trying to thing of something to say.

"Bathroom." Ryan answered.

"Oh. Well we're going to head out. So we can get Justin back for his little date."

"It's not little." I snapped at Scooter, who took a step back afterwards, looking at me. "I'm sorry."

"He's a little PMSy." Ryan said, chortling as he brought his hand up to his mouth.

"Wouldn't have guessed. You know, Taylor was here."

"I know." I growled.

"He definitely knows."