Chapter VIII

RING!
RING!
RING!

     "Turn it off..." I mumbled. I was warm and I was comfortable.

     "Hahe, we have to get up if we wanna hang out with our friends," Izuku chuckled. My eyes snapped open. My arms were wrapped around my roommate's waist and my head was lying on his chest. A very deep blush settled into my face.

     "Izuku? Did we fall asleep like this?" I asked, removing myself from the warmth.

     "Y-Yeah. But don't worry about it. It was actually quite comfortable," the green haired boy reassured. I sigh.

     "Well, okay. If you say so." I looked around the room. "What Time is it?"

     "Around 6:30. Our friends should be here in about twenty minutes." The boy stretched his arms and yawned. He stood up. "Well, imma go get some snacks. Do you want anything in particular?"

"No thank you," I replied. He stepped into his shoes with a hum and walked out. I was left alone and decided to get ready. I fixed my hair and cleaned up around the room a bit, setting a couple of blankets and two bean bags on the floor for people to sit on and wiped down the dusty coffee table. I flopped on the couch and was startled when I heard the door open.

"Hello? Midoryia? Todoroki?" Sero called.

"Come in," I called back. A group of people filled up the room. Sero, Mina, Uraraka, Bakugou, Kirishima, Yaomomo, Tsu, Kaminari and... Shinsou?

"Where's Izuku?" Uraraka asked, looking around the room.

"He went to go get snac-"

"Shoto, why is the door open?" I heard a small voice at the doorway. I stood up and brushed passed everyone who was making their way to somewhere to sit.

"They came in a minute ago." I studied the greenete. "Uh, need a hand?"

"Sure!" Izuku handed me two large coke bottles while he balanced a bag that crinkled like plastic.

"What all did you get from the kitchen?" I ask, setting down the bottles on the counter.

"Oh, I went to the convenience store at the edge of campus."

"We have those on campus?"

"Yeah, did you not notice? We've been here for a few months and where do you think all the food and drinks came from?" A chuckle escaped his pink lips.

     "Oi! Deku, get your ass in here before I beat it!" Bakugou screamed from the other room. Midoryia suddenly went pale and I could feel the concern welling up within me.

     "You go. I'll organize the food and drinks," I say, taking the brown paper bag he had yet to set down.

     "O-Okay..." he stuttered and stiffly walked into the next room. I wonder what he's so tense about. Is he nervous about Bakugou? I know he's a bit... unwelcoming, but he won't try anything with Kirishima and the others here... right?

     I pulled out two bags of chips, a ranch and salsa dip. I set out two large bowls and dumped them all separate and threw away their useless containers. I then pulled out and opened a sack of blue plastic cups that was buried at the bottom of the brown bag, unknowingly until I checked. I left the coke bottles near the cups and went join the party.

"A-Ah! Todoroki!" Uraraka said. I looked around. Izuku was hiding behind the couch while Bakugou was being held back from his arms by Kirishima and Kaminari.

"You stupid Deku! You think you can talk to me like that!? I'll fucking kill you!" Bakugou screamed, growling like a wolf.

     "Dude, can you calm down?!" Kirishima whined.