Training with a Soldier and Assassin

Start from the beginning

Steve: So you fought him, not only to protect the man, but for a workout?

Goku: Yep. Saiyans have the tendency to want to train to become stronger, and the guy didn't put up a fight.

Steve was impressed that Goku has that kind of strength, but is worried that he could accidentally kill someone.

Steve: Well, I be the one to know that you're too young to fight, kid. But you protected a man from danger, so I think you should learn to fight, but not kill.

Goku: I understand, dad. I was trained to be a killing machine, but this is the first time I held back, so the man won't get killed.

Steve has grown proud for Goku. He could tell that he beat up the man, but doesn't want to kill him, so he holds back his power so he could take him down.

Steve: That's the spirit, son. And that's why I'll teach you how to fight as a fighter, not a killer.

Goku nods as he couldn't wait to be trained by his adopted father.

*The next day*

Goku and Steve went to an area where they could train and not get noticed by anyone. First, they did a warm up fight, which Steve notices that Goku's strength is quite above his own. Once they started the real fight, Goku's strength was far beyond anything he dealt with for years. They continued fighting, only relying on their skills and strength, but Steve noticed that Goku lacks barely a few skills, which it kinda gave him an advantage, but was still overshadowed by Goku.

After the sparing match, both of them relaxed, as they had a few cuts and bruises on their bodies, mostly Steve.

Steve: You did well out there, Goku. I'm impressed, but I found a few flaws in your fighting style.

Goku nods as he waits for what would Steve say to him.

Steve: You have the speed and strength that is way beyond me in anyway, even to some villains I've face over the years. You're endurance and durability are quite impressive as well. But, what I could see is that you lacked the skills and stamina for a fight, which I myself had taken advantage on in our fight.

Goku: Well, Saiyans believed that our strengths and speed is enough, since we would be dealing with people that are weaker than them.

Steve: They must've felt they would never deal with something that could potentially be stronger than them, I guess.

Goku: Yep.

Steve: Alright, then. We'll be focusing on your skills and stamina, so you could avoid giving your opponent the advantage. I will also have someone to train you too, so you can avoid getting seen by other people.

Goku nods as they left the area to go back to the city and grab something to eat. Luckily, Goku also told Steve that Saiyans have large metabolisms, so they need to eat a lot, and luckily for Steve, SHIELD can pay him the costs for all the food Goku eats.

*2 weeks later*

Steve and Goku had trained very hard in the last 2 weeks, and The young Saiyan managed to learn more of his father's fighting style as he masters his own. One day, Steve went to a store to buy some groceries, as he left Goku with someone to babysit him.

This person was his next door neighbor Sharon Carter, aka, Agent 13. She has frequently met Goku in the apartment and the two got along pretty well, and she has happy that Steve asked her to babysit him for a while.

Sharon was also informed by Steve that Goku isn't a normal kid, but she didn't mind. She was kinda shocked to see a monkey tail on Goku's backside, but she was use to it from seeing aliens, portals, Gods and so on.