Ch 1: The Very Beggining

HEY GUYS MY NAMES EMMA AND IM GOING TO START WRITING FAN FICTIONS SO PLZ DONT GET MAD IF MY STORIES SUCK BECAUSE IM NEW AT THIS.

Sophia POV

My names Sophia I'm 15 and I have been abused by my parents for more than 2 years. It's so hard knowing ur mom gave birth to u and she slaps the living day light out of u. Same as my dad only he wasn't the one who have birth to me(duh). My dad goes to the gym everyday for more than 3 hours just to gain more muscle and come and beat me up. It's hard enough going to school and getting made fun of my size and cut/bruised body. I have been cutting for as long as my parents have been abusing me and my mom even encourages it(Such a caring mother).

I moved to this small city in FL and go to this crappy high school. Instantly when I walked in through the 10th grade hallway I already got made fun of, that y when my mom goes to work I stay home and hide outside about 30 min after my mom comes back so she would think I'm at school.

I once heard my mom and dad discussing how they will beat me up. Sometimes when I hear my parents footsteps down the hall I start crying so hard which makes my mom want to hurt me even more. I haven't told anyone I'm getting abused bc (because) 1) I have nobody (no friends, other family members, etc) and 2) I'm too afraid.I recently got this new ipad from one of my neighbors ( even they're afraid to tell that I'm getting abused).

"Sophia, I'd like u to have this. Hide it every day so ur parents won't take it away,understand?"

"I understand, thank you."

After I turned it on and waited for it to charge I decided to go to the App Store and download YouTube. I used to have a phone but that got taken away. After it downloaded I subscribed to all of my fav YouTubers which included Zoella, Bethany Mota, Miranda Sings, O2L, everyone from the Fab 5, Glozell, and etc. I wanted to download some games but instead I downloaded the app Vine. So u basically make 6 sec videos to entertain people. I decided to look at other vines that were made and 1 caught my eye. It was with more than 5 guys and they did something what was called a "slap cam"? It was actually really funny. They were all so cute and had no worries when I'm here getting abused.

I started looking at other vines and I found one with one of the boys from the slap cam vine. He had light brown hair (I think) with Hazel eyes and the cutest smile ever. His name was Matthew Espinosa and may I say that he is the most gorgeous person I ever saw in my life. I watched all his vines and laughed and smiled at each one of them. His smile is SO contagious. One of the vines actually made me feel bad about myself for some reason. The vine when he was in a car full of gorgeous girls with perfect blonde hair and clear wrists with no bruises on them all listening to country music.

A few minutes later I hear a car park in the drive way and notice it's my dad. My mom wasn't home when I came home with the iPad bc she went to the store. I quickly unplugged the iPad and hid it in my dresser. My dad came straight to my room opened the door and started yelling at me because mom told me that I was making her upset.

" Y R U MAKING UR MOTHER UPSET! Y DO U MAKE ME UPSET, IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. WHEN U WERENT BORN WE WERE THE MOST HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH.", he screamed

"I'm sorry dad", I managed to mumble

"SORRY ISNT ENOUGH" he then ran straight towards me making my back hit the dresser which caused me to fall to the floor. My dad started to kick me and then it all went black.