Chapter Two: Insert Beach Scene here

The Blue Ocean spread before him, white sand spread around him with the echo of birds in the distance. The sounds of waves was soothing, and a beach umbrella kept the worse of the sun off his abused bones and chair.

Error had even found a pair of black shorts with blue striped to relax in, not like anyone else was here too see his damaged self.

"This... is nice.." Error said, sipping at what sadly was a non alcoholic drink, never drink and portal kids.

A weird sound caught his attention, ohhh.. were those dolphins!

He quickly got a picture.

He'd only been at this AU for a few hours, Far away from anything else.

He hadn't paid much attention to the AU details, it was Beachtale or some weird name like that.

The Sans and Papyrus of this universe life guards. (please someone create/play in this AU)

Sadly he knew he'd have to move on along soon, as if he stayed too long Ink would detect him and come running to make sure he wasn't about to destroy it.

"Huh, looks like I have to leave anyway," Error said, spotting dark storm clouds gathering quickly. Sighing the being of destruction gathered his things and stored them in item space, quickly switching to his normal clothing.

"Welp... always other AU's to wonder in," he said, he ripped a portal out.

Miles away Beach Sans shivered in the middle of warning swimmers of a wicked storm incoming, he didn't know why but he felt as if he dodged a bullet of some type.

OoOoO

Moments after Error vanished, a pair of boots landed on the beach. Ever changing eyes took in the dents in the sand, quickly filling in from newly rising winds.

"Maybe Dream is right, I\m too paranoid about Error. Why would he be hanging at a beach and not destroy the AU," he said scratching his skull.

Moments later he was gone.