Chapter 21- Night School

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you poked my mole! Nobody touches the mole!"

I stuck out my tongue, "Deal with it."

After finally arriving, we decided to watch a movie. Just a normal teenage night, no supernatural whatsoever.

"Ah ha! Star Wars!", he chirped with glee.

I groaned, "There's no way I'm letting you make me watch Star Wars again." About fifteen minutes later I found myself saying, "I can't believe I'm letting you make me watch Star Wars again."

"Oh come on! It's a classic!"

"It's a classic that makes me want to snooze for entire film.", I retorted angrily.

"Whatever, just get over here and eat the popcorn.", Stiles murmered, crossing his arms.

I propped my feet up on the coffee table from my position on the couch in the living room, "Fine, but you're being forced to cuddle with me then-" Before my sentence was complete, Stiles was already by my side with the popcorn, blushing slightly. "Well, somebody's eager."

I giggled as the pink shade covering his cheeks deepened, snuggling into his chest under the blankets. Star Wars wasn't even a half hour in when my eyes started to droop, and I let out a long yawn. His arms wrapped tighter around me when I pressed my head on his torso, drifting off into a light sleep with the image of Stiles smiling down at me on my mind.

"Sawyer? Sawyer, wake up."

I stirred in my position, "Huh?" Opening my eyes, all the memories of falling asleep on Stiles rushed back to me.

"We have to go to the school, Scott says it's urgent!", he nudged.

"Fine, fine.", I stretched out my muscles, driving to school for what seemed like the millionth time today.

"This is a terrible idea.", Stiles groaned, getting out of the car with Scott and I. And trust me, this really was a terrible idea.

Scott let out a sigh, "I know."

"So remind me again why we're still doing it?!", I shrieked.

"Well, do you have a better plan?", he deadpanned.

I gave him a flat look, "Yeah, it's called 'let's not get killed by the alpha and/or Derek the sourwolf' "

"Well, I'm personally a fan of ignoring a problem until it goes away.", Stiles suggested.

"The sourwolf has arrived!", I yelled with sarcastic enthusiasm as Derek's camaro pulled up beside the jeep.

"Where's my boss?", Scott growled out, narrowing his eyes.

Derek shrugged off the beta's anger, "In the back."

"Oh, he looks comfortable.", Stiles cringed at the sight of Deaton passed out, tied up, and crammed in the backseat.

The duo started to walk off, but Derek shouted the question before I could ask, "What the hell are you two doing?"

"You said I was linked with the alpha, I'm going to see if you're right.", Scott walked towards the school hesitantly.

"You can't just leave me here with him!", I called after them.

They just waved me off, "You'll be fine."

I gulped dramatically, "Hey there, Derek."

"Come on, Sawyer, I don't bite.", the werewolf smirked at my fear.

"Uh actually you kind of do, so if you could just not talk to me until Scott and Stiles get back that would be perfect.", I shifted under his gaze.