Chapter 9- Dreams

Sawyer's POV:

"So basically, you killed Allison is your dream? That's pretty messed up.", I deadpanned, walking into school.

"I don't know, I just woke up. I was all sweaty, and I couldn't breathe, I've never had a dream like that before.", Scott told us.

Stiles shrugged, "Really? I have, it usually ends a little differently though." My eyes widened, and a blush spread across my face.

"I meant I never had a dream that felt that real!", Scott clarified, sounding slightly disgusted.

"I never want that much detail of you in bed again!", I muttered while burying my face in my hands.

"Really? I thought you would enjoy something like th"- I cut Scott off by covering his mouth.

"OKAY, MOVING ON!", I shrieked, blushing even more.

"Well, I have an idea about this.", Stiles said proudly.

"Let me guess, you think it's a sign that I shouldn't go out with Allison tomorrow.", Scott rolled his eyes.

"Pfft no...okay yeah, that's exactly it.", Stiles murmured, making me giggle. 

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I think you're handling this pretty well. I mean, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class.", I snorted.

"There's a teacher.", Scott said under his breath.

"Who? Derek?", Stiles questioned, slapping him in the back of the head. "Did you forget the part where we got him arrested?!"

"I know, it's just that it felt so real.", Scott trailed off.

I looked at him, concerned, "How real?"

"Like it actually happened.", Scott answered, as we walked out the back exit, where there was a torn up bus sitting there with blood coating everything in it.

Stiles's eyes were completely wide, "I think it did." Poor Scott was running around like a maniac, looking for Allison.

"I'm sure she's fine, Scott.", I tried to calm him down.

He started panicking even more, "She's not answering my texts!"

"It could just be a coincedence...a seriously amazing coincedence.", Stiles said as I shot him a glare. Scott got so worked up, he punched a locker, making a huge dent in it. The best part was that I'm pretty sure it was Jackson's locker. Just as Scott turned the corner, he bumped into someone: Allison. 

"I think that's our cue.", I said to Stiles, not wanting to see the Allison-Scott love fest. "Let's get to class."

 ☾

"Maybe it was an animal, like you caught a rabbit or something?", Stiles suggested, still trying to figure out how Scott was involved in the bus incident.

"And did what?", Scott asked. Boy he was clueless sometimes.

I snorted, "Ate it."

Scott's eyes widened dramatically, "Raw?!"

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven.", Stiles replied, sarcasm dripping from his voice. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Mr. Stilinski.", Mr. Harris scowled at Stiles. "If you think that is a hushed whisper, you might want to take the headphones out every once in a while. Perhaps you, Mr. McCall, and Ms. Matthews would benefit from some distance?"

"No thank you sir, I very much like this seat right here.", I said, patting my desk. 

"Would you prefer detention, Ms. Matthews?" I quickly shook my head, and moved to my new seat.

The girl next to Scott jumped up, and yelled, "Hey look! I think they found something!" Stiles, Scott, and I ran over to the window, and saw an older man covered in blood being rolled out on a stretcher. He suddenly sat up and screamed, causing me to shriek and jump back into Stiles. Guilt was written all over Scott's face, so I tried to make him feel better.

"This is good! He got up, dead people can't do that!"

"Sawyer, I did that.", he answered back.

"Hi Sawyer! Can you sit with us today?", Lydia asked walking up to me on the way to lunch.

I gave her an apoligetic, "I don't know Lydia...I can't really leave Scott and Stiles. Sorry."

"Fine, then we'll come to you.", Lydia stated persistantly.

"What?", I asked, not sure if I heard her correctly.

She flicked a piece of hair over her shoulder, "You heard me, we're all coming to sit with you today. See you in a few seconds!" On that note, she stutted off, and I ran over to Scott and Stiles. 

"Look, any werewolf talk, stop it right now.", I warned.

"What? Why?", Stiles asked, just as Lydia walked over with her crew and sat down. Jackson came a few seconds late, so all the seats were taken.

"Get up.", he snapped at some random guy sitting at the end of the table.

The guy groaned, "Why don't you ever tell Danny to get up?" He sounded like a whiny baby if you ask me.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot.", Danny chimed in with a smirk, making me burst out laughing. Sir Whines-A-Lot finally got up, and left. "So about the animal attack, I heard it was a cougar."

Jackson rolled his eyes, "I heard mountain lion."

"A mountain lion is a cougar.", Lydia snapped, her eyes widening when she realized she was showing she had a brain too. "Isn't it?", she covered up, using a dumb facade.

"Whatever, it was probably just some homeless tweaker who was going to die anyway.", Jackson sneered.

"Wow, that was so sensitive and caring, Jackson.", I said sarcastically, putting a hand over my heart. I could tell Jackson was going to shoot another snarky remark, but Stiles cut him off.

"Actually, I just found out who it was, check it out.", he said, showing us a video saying his name was Garrison Meyers.

Scott's face paled, "I know that guy."

"You do?", Allison questioned.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus when I lived with my dad, he was the driver.", Scott answered, already deep in thought.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun? Like where we're going tomorrow night!", Lydia exlcaimed, but calmed down when she saw Allison and Scott's expressions. "You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow right?"

"We were thinking about what we can do.", Allison said slowly.

"Well, I'm not sitting home, and watching lacrosse videos again, so the six of us are doing something fun."

"Six?", I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm setting you up on a blind date to help you get over your little crush.", the stawberry blonde girl chirped happily.

Stiles started choking on his water, "Crush?!", so I told him I'd explain later.

"Okay...sounds fun.", Allison answered nervously.

"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the eye with a fork.", Jackson rolled his eyes.

I perked up, "Can I help?"

Completely ignoring my comment Lydia continued, "How about bowling? You love to bowl!"

"With actual competition.", Jackson laughed at his own lame joke.

Allison raised an eyebrow, "How do you know we're not actual competition?" She turned to Scott, "You can bowl, right?"

"Sort of.", he murmured, looking down. NO YOU CAN'T! YOU SUCK AT BOWLING! 

"Is that a 'sort of' or a yes, McCall?", Jackson asked, staring him down.

"Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler.", he stared back menacingly.

This is going to end horribly.