Chapter Two - "Mommy ain't always been the Mommy you knew."

"Girls! It's so good to see you!" Gregory said as he walked over halfway to the booth to greet his girls. He noticed the change in the hosts' body language and made a note of it. He opened his arms up for a bear hug for both girls.

"Hey Dad! You look good." Naomi complimented her father.

"Yeah you do, and we've missed you!" Natasha exclaimed. "We have so much to tell you!"

Naomi shot her eyes over at her sister. Gregory caught that too, he didn't miss shit. He was always on his P's and Q's, it was one of the essential rules in the streets.

"Oh yeah, like what? Let's have a seat, shall we?" Gregory insisted pulling out both chairs for his girls.

"I already ordered for us. We got the all you can eat seafood buffet" Gregory told them. "That's cool?" He asked.

"Yes!" Both girls said at the same time.

The servers began to bring in their food and selections. In front of them laid snow crab legs, steamed shrimp, oysters, mussels and crawfish. With the selection of old bay, lemons, a variety of sauces and two pitchers; one with water and the other with lemonade. It was the perfect Saturday aside from the bullshit caused by Cassandra.

"We 'rey smash!" Naomi exclaimed referring to the food.

Natasha didn't even bother, she just began digging in going for the shrimp first.

"I'm glad it's all you can eat 'cause it look like you taking the whole first round of shrimp." Gregory joked with Natasha.

"Yeah, me too cause I wanna take some home!" Natasha said, not denying she was taking the shrimp.

Gregory chuckled. He took notice of Naomi going in on the snow crab legs with the mallet. She was hitting the crabs as if they weren't already dead.

"Something bothering you Sweetheart?" Gregory asked breaking her concentration.

Naomi finally looked up noticing her father's eyes were dark like he knew something was wrong.

"No." she responded.

Gregory took a deep breath a shut his eyes, he knew this would be a long conversation considering that he hadn't seen his girls in almost four years. He opened his eyes and regained eye contact with Naomi.

"Naomi, Sweetheart. If something is bothering you, if you're in trouble or hurt then I need to know. I'm your father and I care about you." Gregory expressed. "Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time." He said pointing his index finger. "Is something bothering you sweetheart?" he asked again.

Natasha on looked kind of relieved that she wouldn't have to be the one to rat out her mother to her father. Even though it was her idea to reach out to him, she needed to know. She just couldn't bring herself to say it. She made eye contact with Naomi for a second a looked down at her shrimp she was eating.

"We-well, well I mean yes... but we... don't want you to do anything about it." She took her time with her words trying not to piss her sister or her father off.

"Excuse me!?" Gregory sat back in his chair and rubbed his temples. "Is it a guy? Are one of you pregnant? Need help paying for school? What is it?" he rambled through his questions searching for a reaction. Nothing.

"If one of y'all don't say something, I'll make a scene in this bitch!" Greg threatened raising his voice causing people in the restaurant to turn around and look their way.

Naomi looked up to him with tears in her eyes trying to soften him up a bit but it didn't work. She knew her dad wouldn't let up. She knew he would keep badgering her about the issue even if she had said nothing in the first place, he wouldn't leave it alone. He just knew. Gregory shot his eyes over to his other daughter who he noticed was awkwardly quiet. She hadn't said anything in a while.