Epilogue

A/N: Is this real? Am I finishing a fanfic? I think so...

Spoilers for Flashback.

Sophie

Everything was changing.

Ever since the Neverseen attacked Sophie and Fitz, everything was changing.

Sophie's head and hand. The monster. Fitz's chest and leg.

Sophie sighed as she sat in her cot. Fitz lay sedated in the cot beside her, and Keefe lay broken in the cot on her other side.

Keefe was still there.

Through this turmoil, through Sophie's pain, through Sophie and Fitz's growing feelings...

Keefe was in there, somewhere. And one day, Sophie knew, she would save him. One day, Keefe would come home.

Sophie smiled softly as she looked between the two boys.

Everything was changing, and for the worse.

But she knew that they would both be there for her, no matter what. For her, they would always be...

Somewhere.

A/N: Yep, I'm ending it like that. You can imagine what happens after that. Will Keefe ever be healed? Is this Team Foster-Keefe or Team Sophitz? Up to you. :)

I can't believe I'm finishing my first fanfic. It's not very good; the plot is messed up, and it's badly paced. I have no idea if anyone is reading it. But...if you have...

Thank you for reading "Keeper of the Lost Cities: Somewhere"!!