Chapter 6 - Feel the Burn

Start from the beginning

"So you grew up among humans?" He seemed to take Kit's silence as agreement. "Why did you go up there, then? Into the mountains? It's not like you wandered off and got lost..."

"I guess...I just didn't want to be human anymore."

His head was resting against his forearms, eyes closed. The room fell silent.

Dan saw him sitting there, brow furrowed slightly with pain, and thought about the words he'd said and the open, unapologetic way he'd said them. He felt his heart contract as if for the first time, a hum sounding in his ears. He flinched. 

Something in Charlie's face changed. It relaxed, and he sighed. Morgan was still cutting, blood still tricking down, but the small youth was no longer tensing up. Ronan tensed in his seat, sniffing the air. 

Charlie bit his bottom lip, squeezing the chair between his legs, and his scent changed. Dan  picked up a faint trace of it. It smelled like...Arousal. Oh. Oh. 

Kit felt the sharp tip of the scalpel slice into the tender, swollen skin on the edge of his wounds. Pain was building inside him - cleaning the wounds had been nearly more than he could take - but soon...

A scale tipped inside of Kit, turning pain into pleasure in one stroke. He almost moaned aloud before stopping himself, feeling his cock harden against the front of his jeans. 

His thin, bare shoulders trembled, slick with sweat and the water still dripping from his hair. 

Morgan cut him again and this time the pain was sharp and sweet, very similar to the sensation of his climax building. Kit bit down on his hoodie again, panting hard. 

He did not care that the other wolves were most certainly able to smell his arousal - he was too far gone. The adrenaline shot from earlier was wearing off, leaving him dizzy.

Kit could feel warm blood trickling down his back, more of it now. His body shook from exhaustion, hunger, and blood-loss. He shuddered when that piercing pain came again, making him moan through the fabric in his mouth.

You're really losing it now, kid.

Oh God. Wasn't it over soon? Did he want it to be over? He mashed his prick into the backrest in front of him, glad no-one could see his hard-on with the way he was sitting.

He heard Morgan drop something wet into a kidney dish and a tingle raced up his spine, half glad and half disappointed. 

"Th-That should do it," Morgan said, sounding strained, ready to break. "Now we just have to close them..."

"Can you stitch 'em?" Charlie asked and Dan saw Morgan press gauze into the wounds, cheeks red. 

Even Dan could smell some of the thick scent of arousal spreading through the room. Wafting out from the small werewolf tied to a kitchen chair. What the Hell was going on? He saw Darren shifting out of the corner of his eye, covering his nose and dragging a pillow over his lap. 

"Put pressure on it!" Morgan shouted, and the others flinched, staring at him. "It's bleeding too quickly, I won't have time to stitch it before - I can't apply pressure evenly, it's too deep and uneven, it's - " 

"Then we'll have to cauterise it," Charlie wheezed. 

"What! No! It increases risk of infection, it's dangerous and painful and - "

"I'm bleeding to death here... You can't bring me to a hospital, right?"

"There's none within an hours drive, and you're a werewolf... Justin!"