70 ~ Wanna See You

Start from the beginning

"I want twins"

"I want his morning kiss"

"I want his night hug"

"I want everything"

"Should I cancel our 6 month marriage promise?"

"Can I marry him tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course he won't say no"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"I am gonna marry him, my gukkie, my boyfriend, my hubby, my oppa, my IDIOT"

Taehyung jumps up and down on the bed, FINALLY, he takes the decision.

"I am sooooo happpieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he yells in happy.

"awv awv" tannie barks angrily cause of his eomma disturbs his beautiful sleep.

"Oops, I am sorry tannah, but what to do to I am gonna marry your appa tomorrow eeeeeeeee" he shows his box smile at sleeping tannie.

He takes his phone and tap that 'My Hubby' ID.

At the first ring, guk picked it.

"Hey lolita, you are not sleep? why did you call at this late night? are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay"

"What happened lolita?"

"You"

"Huh?"

"I wanna see you"

"Why lolita? Is anything serious?"

"I.WANNA.SEE.YOU.NOW"

"Hmmmmmm, lolita. Actually, I am.." tae hears some background noise "Where are you now?"

"Urgent meeting came up, so I am on the way to Italy"

Taehyung smiles faded "When will you back?"

"Just 2 days lolita" tae keep silent.

Guk felt something uneasy why should tae call him midnight time and want to see him now, he hoped that marriage topic should affect his feelings.

"Lolita"

Silent.

"Lolita"

Silent.

"Why did you call me at this midnight time?"

Silent.

"Is this about our marri.." tae cuts him "Come to see me straight when you come back" tae ended the call.

Guk is now curious, he confirmed 50% it might about their marriage 50% not sure because of his lolita's naughtiness 'Please lolita say that you wanna marry me, when we meet' he prayed mentally.

"Sir you are getting late" someone opened his car door and let him know that he arrived and need to take his private plane.

He takes deep breath "Just 2 days, wait for me lolita".

⏮ time skip @ tomorrow morning ⏭

"Eomma where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Eomma please tell me"

"You will know in a few minutes babe"

When tae woke up in the morning, jin gets him ready without saying anything. After 10 more minutes of travel, they reached the location.

"Get down babe, we reached"

Tae noticed where they're he crossed his hands "I won't eomma, come let's get back home" said in anger tone.