"Um, what are you doing?" I asked curiously as he glanced up at me, "Yoga poses to stretch out your abdomen."

I blinked.

Those existed?

"You were supposed to learn some defense moves today but whatever," he added.

He made me place my hands under my butt, palms facing downwards, "Make sure your legs are glued to the ground when you do this stretch. Focus on stretching your stomach only, nothing else."

I nodded wordlessly. He put his hand under my back and lifted it up so it arched.

"Relax, Penny. You're all stiff," he reminded me calmly.

"You're super close to me, that's why," I squeaked, his attractive scent making me blush.

Maybe I was a woman after all.

Ew gross Penelope, shut up and stretch.

Okay, okay! Sheesh.

Jin's lips twitched at my comment but he stayed silent as he let go of my back, putting his arm back to his side.

"Lift your chest and tilt your head back more," Jin said with a slight frown as he glanced at his phone for a moment.

I felt the stretch in my abdomen and it seriously felt amazing.

"Breathe," he reminded me a few minutes later making me let out a breath.

"How long do I have to do this for?" I asked as Jin leaned over me and pushed my shoulders back a bit before pulling back, "Three minutes minimum."

After the three minutes was over, I let my chest sink and my body relaxed. My stomach felt better and I blinked in confusion as I looked up at my hands, "Wow, I already feel better."

"Good. Now make sure you're all ears 'cause I'm not saying this twice," Jin warned as he leaned over me, placing his hands on either side of my head.

I gulped and looked straight into his eyes that were right in front of me since he was practically on top of my  poor soul.

"Next time you get trained, you better tell your trainer if it's that time of the month. If you don't, the trainer won't know what the fuck's going on and they'll give you hardcore exercises that won't be suitable for your body in that current state," his eyes narrowed, a dangerous warning in them, "Don't fucking scare me like that again, Penelope."

I scared him?!

I swallowed hard, "Y-you scare me twenty four seven."

He studied my now terrified features for a second before a dark smirk curled at his lips. He leaned in, knowing exactly what he was doing when my cheeks turned pink.

"Why do I scare you?"

I bit my bottom lip hard, feeling the metallic taste of blood touch my tongue. Jin lifted his hand and placed his index finger under my bottom lip, pulling slightly till my teeth released its hold, "Hmm?" He asked absentmindedly, sliding his thumb gently across my lip to remove the blood.

The moment he put his hand back next to my head, I licked my lips, "I- because you're scary."

Wow. How'd you graduate from middle school?

...shut up.

He opened his mouth to respond when I cut him off, "And you have tattoos."

He raised a sarcastic eyebrow, "How terrifying."

He pulled back and stood up to his full height, stretching his arms out a bit, "You can go back home now. Your driver is waiting outside for you."

I sighed in absolute relief.

"Am I ready to take on Ren if he ever decides to pluck me off the road like a chicken feather?" I asked eagerly, showing him my bicep muscles that were non existent.

He gave me a deadpan look, "Yes, of course Penelope. Once he gets a hold of you, just sit and medidate and he'll die."

I blinked.

"...that sounded sarcastic but I'm not sure," I mumbled to myself, a yawn escaping my lips.

My mind was still in a daze at what took place today as I grabbed my water bottle and jacket, jogging over to the door. I turned back around and saw Jin wrapping white cloth around his wrist and hands.

What in the heck was that? North almost always had that around one of his hands.

"Thanks Jin, I appreciate it," I thanked gratefully, a small smile on my lips as he nodded his head wordlessly.

Before I could open the heavy doors, Jin came up and pushed it open for me with ease, "Don't strain yourself too much." My smile turned into a toothy one as I nodded, "Aye aye, shifu!" I saluted, slipping out of the building before he caught me with an ominous look.

Hehe.

The door shut behind me and I hopped over to the waiting car, my mind and body now both refreshed and ready to roll.

Mochi time!