10

Before we start, guys I don't know why, but I started to get bored that's why I haven't been writing. It's always boredom and depression in my life. Sorry guys, I shouldn't be annoying you by this.
I'll be continuing the story but it'll get out of the original show's plot. It's gonna get better.
Enjoy..
_________________________________

I start my day by deciding to go for a walk in the park.
I walked until I heard whispers. I stopped and listened.

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"Me neither, Sarah, but I think this might go somewhere."

"We never know."

Sarah? I walk closer and take a peek at the source of the sound and I widen my eyes when I see who. Levi and Sarah. Wow. But I'm not really surprised. Maybe it's because there were signs between those two. What did they want to be sure? Neon signs flashing on the other one's forehead.

I wasn't going to interrupt, but as I saw them lean in with confusion and worry in their eyes, I did.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked keeping my voice natural like I've just seen them
I wasn't going to let them kiss without both of them being sure about it. About them if they're gonna be an 'us'.

They both looked at me if they've just seen a ghost.
"What? Er.. nothing... we were..." Sarah stammered

I chuckled, "it's ok. Don't do that."

"Don't do what exactly?" Levi asked

"Don't hide it or act like it doesn't exist. Hell, what do you guys need to see it? I'm sure you both feel the spark but you're just scared or petrified even that it'll ruin your friendship or so. But don't deny there are feelings. You gotta sort it out together but that's not gonna happen if you two are so timid to admit it." I sorted it out simply

They gave me an unreadable look but it had the hint as if in 'You're right, Gemma. We are stupid not to see it.' Hey, I like that. I wish they'd say it to me when they're officially together.
I smiled at them and they smiled back. Then I gave them an assuring nod and left them to continue my walk and let them talk or whatever they're gonna do.

I continue walking along the paths of the park and I decided to text Brody and see what's he up to.

●~Hey ❤ Where are you?

○~At home 🙂❤

And then he's offline.
I frown at the text he sent me. Something's off. Is he ok? Is there something wrong at home that he had to text so quickly and weirdly like that? I wonder what is it.
However, I don't text him back and decide against telling him I'm in the park.
I stop, and pout slightly then shake my head to stop thinking about that text. But it doesn't help and I can't push away my thoughts. I sigh and continue my walk trying my best to remove the frown off my face but mostly failing.

It wasn't long till I decided to sit and get some rest mostly thinking. But just when I turned around to the corner...
There was no need to think. Something indeed was wrong with the text and this confirmed my thoughts.
My heart sank and it hurt so much.

There was Brody, pulling to himself another girl, kissing her, so hard and if I'm not mistaken, so passionately. I could not see her face and I didn't care. My jaw dropped, my vision blurred with tears and my breath became shaky. It was a couple of rough and long minutes until I found my voice again.

"What the HELL!?"

________________________

Well, nobody expected that....
But, I'm sorry for the wait. I had such a huge writer's block.
Anyway, I've come back now!
Stay tuned for next chapter! ^<>^