6 part 2

Picture of Jack here!
Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V 

Nobody knew where Gemma was, not Brody, not the others, not her family... except of the weird message Jack got.
Not even Gemma herself knew where she was. She was still unconscious.
The team wondered and somehow managed to believe themselves that she just went home.

Next day....
At one of the classes, that weird blonde girl, took Preston's phone without anybody looking and texted Jack's number, after she had known that they'll be meeting at Sarah's house.

Jack received the text, he quickly opened it.
' we'll be at Sarah's house to catch up on some assignments. Gemma is with us. Sarah's giving her a ride home in the afternoon. '
Jack decided he'll just buy it and wait till Gemma comes back and ask her.

It was night and there was still no sign of Gemma and she never showed up and she missed the school day.

The others were at Sarah's house and it was only them as her mother wasn't at the house.

"Guys, that's really worrying me. Something's defiantly wrong." Brody said

"Well, I'm afraid I might agree. She hadn't picked up her phone nor replied to any of the texts I send her." Hayley said

"Where could she be?" Preston wondered

"Maybe.." Sarah said "We should ask Jack, her brother. He might know or have a hint ....."
Just before she could finish her sentence Jack showed up. He knocked on the door hard. Sarah opened while the others were standing behind her. Jack's face has a mixed expression with worry, concern and anger.

"Jack! We were just about..."

"Where's Gemma!" He strongly demanded

"We don't know either!" Levi said shocked
That's when everybody got shocked. After all, Gemma was missing and no one knew her place.
Jack showed them the texts. And they denied it. No one was lying. It was obvious that there's something.

"Listen, Jack keep calm and let's talk." Calvin suggested

"Keep calm!? Gemma is my freaking sister, how can I keep calm when she's been missing for a whole day and me receiving fake texts!!?" Jack nearly shouted

" I know! But please we do need to keep calm. I'm as worried as you! Someone is clearly playing with our minds. There must be someone who sent these texts!" Brody said
He thought of the weird blonde girl. He had a thought that she might be the one who is behind all this but he wasn't sure. He decided not to tell anyone about it.

Gemma's P.O.V 

I started to wake up. My head was spinning. I didn't know where I was. I looked around and saw nothing but a square empty room. I try to stand up but my legs are shaking, I lean on the wall for support. I try to call for Brody or anyone but no answer. Then I hear someone's footsteps approaching. A door opened -it has only one doorknob on the outside, which explains why the room looks like a metal box with no doors- a blonde girl appeared. She has a devilish smile on her face.

"Regarding by your expression, you're just so confused right now. And I guess you haven't seen what do you look like now." She said

"Who are you?" I asked trying not to panic over much

"Well, why, It's no harm to me if you know my name. So, my name is Isabella." She says

"Why did you kidnap me!? We don't even know each other!" I say

"Well, we don't know each other personally it is true. But I know you for what happened. Let me tell you my story. I moved to Summercove only 3 months before you did. I was lonely. Then there was that guy who talked to me and soon we made a relationship. Only for him to betray me and leave me just because he doesn't feel like it and wants to be single for a while. When I saw Brody, I knew he was a great guy with a good heart. I tried to make him notice me but then ... you two became together. You wanna say I'm messed up say I'm messed up. But you've never felt like I did." She finished and then approached me and twisted my arm a little. But it hurt. My whole body was aching and throbbing.
"No one deserves to have the happiness that was supposed to be mine." She hissed and left the room.