9

Chapter starts after the zords had been disabled by odius and when the rangers meet the cloacked figures

The prism started spinning, and sent each of us a blaze does star.
Those three cloaked figures appeared.

"Hello, again." One of them said

"Just as we hoped. You've done well rangers." Another one said

"Yes. Through your actions today, you've proven yourself to the prism that you are worthy of controlling the power of Blaze Zords." The third one said

Brody was as confused as me, he asked "But the prism already knows we're worthy. We're power rangers. What was different about today?"

"Don't you remember what you did in your most desperate hour?"

I guess he means when Calvin and Hayley helped Mrs Finch get her ring back and when Preston helped Sandy with her chemistry project and when Levi, Sarah, Brody and I helped free Victor and Monty.

"As you worked to save the city, you still found the time to help those in need." The same one who was speaking said

"So you see, it was not your strength, but your selfless deeds that unlocked the Blaze Zords." The female one said

"Wow." I just said

"That's epic!" Brody said

"Yes. Very epic." One of them replied

"Thanks, whoever you are." Preston said as they were disappearing again

"Farewell rangers." The female said

"Perhaps. We will meet again."

Time skip

We activated the Blaze Zords.

"Falcon zord" Brody said

"Serpent zord." Preston said

"Tortoise zord" Calvin said

"Tiger zord" Hayley said

"Panda zord" Sarah said

"Piranha zord" Levi said

"Rhino zord" I said

Skip the fight (sorry)

Back at school, it was obvious that the threat I was threatened in that blackmail was serious and actually everything was spread out cause I kept getting weird looks. Brody put a comforting arm around my shoulder and half hugged me close as we walked.

Jessica Faris, a girl who just has too many followers and would do anything to go viral, came up to me and looked me up and down once. I locked eyes with her. Never breaking my gaze challenging her.

Eventually she spoke up, "well well. Which type of character are you exactly? I'm pretty sure the people here are confused between whether you are a villain or a sweetheart."

People looked. I looked at my friends and they gave me encouragement nods and I regained my confidence.

"Glad you brought that up" I started "listen Jessica, and everyone else, I'm not ashamed of who I am or who I was. I can be a total badass and a sweetheart at the same time. It just depends on who I am speaking with and the way they act around me. And in your situation Jessica, I'd like to say... Why don't you go screw yourself?"

This earned multiple gasps and whispers. Brody's hand moved from my shoulder down to my waist and pulled me even closer if possible. Preston walked up beside me with the others in tow.
Jessica looked at all of us, one after one and then grumbled under her breath and walked away.
It was silent for a moment and then everyone cheered and encouraged me. I gave wide smiles to everyone and then just chilled with my friends.

__________________________

I owe you guys an apology again.
But I love you so much.
I hope it's a good update to you
Peace up,
Mecky210