13. Surprise

"Baccha, wear this and come fast", Laksh says while handing her a top and leggings.

"Laksh, I am comfortable in this saree. Then why this?", Ragini asks while pointing the dress given by him.

"Baccha, I said right that we are going somewhere. So wear this and it will be comfortable".

"Laksh, atleast say where are we going at this time when everyone is already asleep?".

"As I said before it is a surprise. So now no more questions. Come fast wearing this", saying Laksh pushes Ragini lightly inside the washroom and closes the door.

Ragini sighs defeated while arguing with him for the answers and quickly wears the dress and comes outside. Laksh silently takes her out of the house and makes her sit in the car and he drives off.

In the car,

"Please Laksh say where are we going? I am getting impatient", she asks hoping that he will answer this time.

"I said right? A NO means NO. So no more questions. And surprises can't be said before",he says strictly.

"Uffff! Fine", she sighs again not getting the answer.

"Did Raksh said OK easily to sleep with his dadu and dadi for today?'' Asks Ragini with slight doubt from nowhere.

"No. Not that much easily", he sighs and explains the flashback.

**************
FB,

After having dinner when everyone is leaving to their rooms, at that time Laksh stops Raksh,

"Raksh, you have to sleep with dadi and dadu for today",asks Laksh hoping he will say yes. But gets disappointed by hearing questions from him.

"Why? Did mamma said like that?", questions Raksh still doubting where he knows that his mom will never says or asks him to do that.

"Not mamma. I am saying it. Because I want to give some surprise your mom", says Laksh thinking he will understand.

"What? Surprise? Then I want to see it too. Allow me to come with you both", asks Raksh while getting excited.

"No Raksh. Please understand. You can't come with us"

Raksh understands the situation and asks while frowning at him,"Ok then. But what for me?".

"I will buy you your favourite chocolate and icecream. Haan, but only one"

"What? Only one? Then keep it with you. I am going with mamma", Raksh says and was about to leave but gets stopped by his papa.

Laksh sighs after taking a long break. "Ok. How many you want?"

Raksh while counting with fingers, "3,4,5 no I can't count it in numbers. You take me to the chop(shop), I will eat according to my mood", saying he sees Laksh's face and sees him glaring and questions him "What?".

"Your mom has set limits for eating chocolates and icecreams. Right?" Laksh questions him.

"Oh!😯 is it so?🤔 then I will go and ask mamma", and shouts "mamma!".

Ragini who was climbing the stairs turns and stretches her hand asking Raksh to join along with her. Raksh was about to run, Laksh seeing this stops Raksh from running towards his mother. Ragini frowns at his act🤨

"What papa?", questions Raksh.

"Ok. I will take you to the shop tomorrow", says Laksh thinking that he don't have any other option.

"Is it? Ok. Let me think then", saying Raksh acts like thinking something.

'Why Raksh acting like thinking? What is there to think in this? I said yes only, right? And along with that his cute pout. Same like his mother, cuteee and dramebazz', thinking this Laksh laughs in his mind.