7. Announcement💖

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad that you liked it.

Keep reading, keep supporting, it encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

I am very sorry for the late. From here on I will try to be regular.

Here comes the next part. Hope you like it.
************************************

After 3 months,

Ragini: Raksh, what is this? Stop jumping on the bed. Come here and wear this dress.

Raksh: no mamma I don't want to wear. I will be like this only.

Ragini: will you roam like this? Without clothes? Chii shame shame.

Raksh furrowing his eyebrows says "no problem"

Ragini: if you roam like this, what will dadi, dadu, bua, bade Papa, badi maa will think. "Shameless boy, see how he is roaming all round the house without wearing clothes". So that's why I am saying, just wear the clothes and go outside.

Raksh stands folding his hands like, noo way. He is not going to listen anything.

Seeing Raksh's stubbornness Ragini shots "Lakshhh!"

Laksh: I am here only. Why are you shouting like this.

Ragini: see your son not listening to any of my words. Soo stubborn he is. Same like you.

Laksh: I was not soo stubborn like this. I was always wearing clothes because I feel very shy while roaming without clothes. I think you were very much stubborn in childhood for not wearing clothes.

Ragini is glaring Laksh by placing her both hands on her waste.
Laksh gulps hard by seeing her angry glaring face says, sorry. Raksh giggles seeing this.

Ragini: I will see you afterwards. First make him wear the shirt.

Raksh is standing on the edge of the bed. RagLak tries to hold him from either sides. When they were near Raksh jump down the bed and Raglak head hits with eachother and shouts "ouuuch" and rubs their own head.

Ragini sees Laksh who is rubbing his head heardly. She removes his hand and rubs his head by blowing air and asks, now is it ok?

Laksh smiles at her by placing his hand under his chin, for her concern for him.

By seeing Laksh's smiling face she gets angry and she was about to scold him but stops hearing Raksh's giggling sounds while running outside the room

I will teach you a lesson before that go and catch Raksh and make him wear his dress.

Laksh nods, hurriedly leaves the place thinking, mera beta mujhe marvaake managa. while walking out of the room sees Raksh who is almost descended the stairs and shouts Sanskar and Adarsh name and asks them to catch Raksh. Sanskar who is near the stairs gets alert, stands there blocking the way.