Taking Izuku back

Start from the beginning

"Dabi~" I moaned into the kiss as it became harder for me to breathe. I pull away from the kiss to breathe and Dabi starts to plant kisses down my neck.

"D-Dabi~" I moan as he starts sucking at my neck.

"Mmhmm," Dabi groans between him and sucking onto my neck.

"We need to sleep," I say as he stops sucking at my neck and kisses me on the lips quickly.

"Ok, my little baby," Dabi teases and goes into the bathroom and get changed. I get changed into a new hoodie and the shorts Dabi gave me.

"You done Izuku?" Dabi asked from in the bathroom.

"Yeah," I say as I snuggle up in the bed, purposely taking up a lot of room.

"You look cute," Dabi says as he comes through the bathroom door.

"T-Thanks," I stutter and hide my face in my hands.

"Aww come on move over so I can get in bed," Dabi says as I scoot over towards the other side of the bed so he can get in.

~Bakugou's POV~

It's been a week since Deku was kidnapped, no sign of All Might still, symbol of peace my ass.

"Ok class, we're going to go save Midoriya," Aizawa told us as he jumped into the class in his yellow sleeping bag.

"What! We don't have a plan!" Floaty states.

"Yeah me and Mic came up with one a couple days ago," he informs us.

"Well then why didn't you tell us!" I yell at Aizawa as he flops onto his desk.

"Bakugou just admit you care for Midoriya already," Half n' half snickered from the other side of the room.

I didn't say anything but I felt the whole classes eyes on me.

"Quit you two and everyone go get into your hero outfits," Aizawa demands as he wiggles out of his sleeping bag and revealing his hero outfit. The class nods and walks into the changing rooms to get changed.

Once I got changed I walk back into the class to see Aizawa and Mic there talking.

"Heyyyyyy Bakugouuuuuu!" Mic called as I was obviously the first one to get changed.

"Hi," I reply and sit down in my seat.

"Where's the rest of the class?" Aizawa asks me.

"I don't know they all left so I assumed they came back here," I tell him.

"Geez, did they go to the entrance?" Aizawa asks obviously knowing what happened.

"Yeah, probably," I grumble.

"Well let's just go Todoroki said he was going to talk to his father and some other students made some excuses to get out of it too," Aizawa told me and walked out the door.

I follow him with Mic, "how's this plan going to work?" I grump.

"They have a base the west side of the town and their out on a mission so if we find an entrance we could get Midoriya and leave," Aizawa tells me as we catch up with the rest of the class.

"Aizawa-sensei Todoroki-kun said he's going to meet us there he's bringing his father since he thinks he knows where Touya is;" Floaty informs Awiaza.

"Isn't Touya dead?" Aizawa asked shocked by her words.

"That's what we thought," Floaty says as we walk down to the west side of the city.

~Dabi's POV~

I wake up at 10:00 with Izuku in my arms, dam he looks cute when he sleeps and the little snore he has it's adorable.

"Izuku," I whisper in his ear.

"Yes Dabi?" Izuku replies to me and rolls over to face me.

"I lov-" but before I could finish that sentence there was an explosion coming from downstairs.

"Izuku go into the bathroom and lock the door," I tell as I get up and read the note on my door.

We went out on the mission be back around 11:00
-Shigaraki

Great Shigaraki and the rest of the villains are gone and there's probably an attack from the pros.

I walk down the halls into the bar to see Ground Zero with the rest of his class and some pros at the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IZUKU?!?!" Bakugou yells as he runs at me with his hands sparking from his quirk.

"With the other villains on the mission," I lie and dodge his attack.

Soon enough I have all the hero's surrounding me, I protect myself by putting up walls of fire surrounding me.

"Hand us Midoriya, Touya," a voice says walking through the door followed by Endeavour.

"How the fuck did you know!?" I yell at Shouto, my youngest brother.

The hero's all stare at me shocked, "it's obvious now where's Midoriya?" Shouto asks with ice forming my way. I melt the ice with my fire still keeping a bunch of fire walls surrounding me.

"He's not here," I lie as Shouto and Ground Zero use their quirks on me.

~Izuku's POV~

"He's not here," Dabi lies as explosions go off downstairs.

"Hand him over and we won't hurt you or the rest of your friends," Aizawa-sensei suggests.

I couldn't take it, they'd hurt Dabi if he didn't hand me over. I unlock the bathroom door and run downstairs.

"Izuku, go back upstairs," Dabi tells me concerned.

"Deku-kun come on let's go," Uraraka-chan says as she jumps on me hugging me as if she hadn't seen me for years. I didn't say anything, I just followed them out the door with Todoroki-kun and Kacchan tracing Dabi untilwe got our and keeping an eye until we got back to U.A.

"Are you hurt?" Aizawa-sensei asks me as we enter our class.

"No," I lie, I didn't want anyone knowing about my depression or the burn.

"What about the burn?" Todoroki-kun asks me.

"Oh, they healed it," I lie, I wanted the burn to stay there it reminded me of Dabi and I liked that I'd probably never see him again and it hurt to think that. I cared for him so much.

"Todoroki-kun I didn't know Dabi was Touya!" Uraraka-chan said excited.

"Yeah, father was shocked," Todoroki-kun said. I couldn't take it, I burst into tears knowing I wouldn't see Dabi ever again. I couldn't help it either.

~Dabi's POV~

If I took a step towards Izuku Ground Zero and Shouto would activate their quirks. I stand there and my blue flames all come into my palm and disappear. As they left I fell to the ground, a life without Izuku I couldn't do it. What if he wanted to go, that's probably why he went to them or was he protecting me? I felt warm tears stream out of my eyes and anger boiling up inside of me, was he playing with my emotions? Ugh bloody hell, I shouldn't have of trusted him. More anger boiled inside of me as the thought of Izuku playing me replayed in my mind.

~Time Skip to after the villains outing~
~Shigaraki's POV~

We return from our little outing and arrive at the bar, the doors been blown down.

"Holy shit, the hero's were here," Kurogiri says as we cautiously walk through the door frame.

"Dabi what's wrong?" I ask as I notice Dabi's on the floor crying and burning some things.

"I'm going to kill Izuku," he growls angrily...

(Cliffhanger, what's going to happen next. Hope you guys enjoyed and bye^^.)

:EDITED: