Chapter 10 - the lie

Sabrina's POV

During home economics Bradley had told me about his love for baseball. We got to know each other mainly in home economics, although we got told to be quiet about seven times.

The whole ride home Connor, Jude, Rowan, G, Jake, Peyton and Bradley were texting me nonstop.

"Your phone is going to overheat!" Sam told me. I laughed at him.

"Who are you texting anyways? Talking dog actor? Or more friends??" My mom asked.

"Yes mom, he has a name. It's Peyton Meyer." I told her.

"Right right. So just him?"

"No.. Also Connor, Jude, Rowan, G, Jake and Bradley." I smiled thinking of how many people wanted to talk to me and blushed at the thought of Bradley.
"Which tv show are all of them from?" Sam asked me.

"Um... I think Connor and Jude are starring in an ABC Family tv show. G is in Dog with a Blog along with Peyton. Jake is from A.N.T. Farm. Bradley is from Good Luck Charlie. And the last thing Rowan has been in is Spy Kids 4 but she said there auditions for a new disney channel show coming up so she's going to look into that."

"Are you going to try for a role in that show too?" My mom asked.

I thought about it for a second. "Um... I haven't thought about it yet. I'm not an experienced actress... Probably won't land a role. But maybe."

Just at that moment Bradley, Jake, Peyton, and Rowan all texted me questions on the same topic.

Rowboat🚣💕: would you be interested in auditioning for a role in the tv show too?

Bradley⚾️: have you seen any tv shows you're going to audition for?

PeyPey🙊: I might audition for this new tv show coming to disney channel. Would you be interested?

Jakey🎮: sooo there is this new Disney XD show I'm going to audition for called Mighty Med. Would you be interested?

I laughed to myself as all of them think alike and want me to try out.

When we get home I head upstairs and plop down on my bed continuing to text Connor, Jude, G, Rowan, Jake, Peyton and Bradley.

I just didn't want to waste time so I copied and pasted the same message.
Me: maybe. I just don't know if I would be as good as you.

PeyPey🙊: oh c'mon. You would be great!

Jakey🎮: that's a lie. Plus you would have Bradley & I to help you show the ways.

Rowboat🚣💕: you'd be perfect for the role. Plus I'll be by your side at all times! 💘

Bradley⚾️: well Jake and I are talking about this Disney XD show coming soon called Mighty Med.

After a while Peyton had to eat dinner, Rowan had to get homework done, Connor and Jude were going to play outside and I was just left with Jake and Bradley so we formed a group conversation.

Bradley⚾️: Jake, don't it think Sabrina should try out for a role in Mighty Med?

Jakey🎮: I think she shoulda. Thoughts, Sabrina?

Me: guys, I get it. And I would. I just don't think I'd be good enough, plus Rowan already asked me to tryout for another tv show on Disney Channel.

Jakey🎮: you can do both at once! Different stages.

Me: I'll think about it (:

"Sabrina, dinner" my mom told me knocking at my door.

Me: hey, I have to go for a bit, dinner time 🍗💕