Chapter 24 - Peyton's Choice

Peyton's POV

I went over to G's house after In N Out burger. We watched Big Hero 6 and ate quesadillas.

"So what are you going to do about boarding school?" She asked me.

I shrugged. I honestly have no idea. "I don't know. It'll be a change."

"Why are you going anyways?" she asked.

"I mean... I get that it's your old school and you have a lot of friends but-"

"I don't like seeing Sabrina and Bradley."

"I thought you liked Bradley?"

I rubbed my face. "I do I just..."

"Just what?" She asked.

"I'm jealous of Bradley and it's not fair how everything is handed to him easily."

G looked at me confused.

"I failed at dating Rowan.. we all know that lasted less than an hour."

G shrugged and opened her mouth about to say something, but I continued.

"and Sabrina Carpenter... she was my first real girlfriend and my first kiss..."

"Aw Peyton!"

I hunched over and covered my face with my hands.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of.." G said putting her hand on my back.

"I couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than two weeks." I sighed out. "Bradley gets to be Sabrina's boyfriend and Corey gets to be Rowan's. It's not fair."

"Well... maybe this is just a sign telling you that you haven't found the perfect one yet. It's not your fault." She rubbed my back.

"I don't know, I just don't know and it's confusing. Also it's painful as hell." I said leaning back into my couch.

"You'll find someone Peyton, I promise."

I shrugged again. "I'm not so sure now."

"Running away isn't a good idea. Especially going to a boarding school, one that you've already left once before, just to get away."

I thought about it as she continued.

"If you leave Girl Meets World, go to the boarding school, and then leave the school again. You might not be accepted back to Girl Meets World, or Chambridge High for that matter. Also... Think about your fans!"

I chuckled. "Bradley said the same thing, the fans part."

"Great minds think alike." She said pointing to her head.

"Oh, you like Bradley better than me now?" I joked.

She high-pitched scoffed and nudged my shoulder. "Looks like the sappy Peyton took a trip."

I shrugged. "I guess so."

That lead me to another shoulder nudge.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Hey Peyton?" G asked.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking at her.

"Why did you leave the boarding school?" She asked me.

I left out a long sigh. "It's a really long story." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

She looked at the clock in my basement, "we have time."

I sighed again. "Well, it was an all boys school at the time. And one day I was goofing off with my friend and we got this crazy idea into our heads."