"Ok thanks girl, really means alot!", she yells to me as she descends into the dining hall. Great.

Just great.

I huff out in annoyance and stomp by foot like a three year old but do as I'm told nonetheless. I march angrily to his door and compose myself before knocking on it.

I fist my hand and knock on the door three times and enter when granted access. I don't walk in any further as I stand along side the door, Nefarious and Angelique both staring at me expectantly. My words get caught in my throat as I ogle over Nefarious. His body is adorned in a black Armani suit that fits him like a glove, he wears his hair back and his naturally pink lips are surrounded by a small stubble, emphasizing his chisel face.

"Can we help you?", Angelique snaps me out of my thoughts. I didn't realise that my mouth was wide open until I shut it. Guess Nefarious' beauty made me lose it. I give Angelique one look then focus my gaze on Nefarious.

I clear my throat. "Rea has asked me to inform you that breakfast is ready."

He grunts out in response and I'm ready to shut the door but hear a snarky remark being made about me from Angelique. She does not live up to her name. "That girl is a total slacker. You should get rid of her, she has no use here."

I shut the door but stay longer with my ear pressed against the door so I could overhear their conversation about me, an angry scowl on my face. I would've appreciated her if she said they should release me from my duties as a maid but no, she said that he should get rid of me and we all know what she means by that.

"I don't think so, besides she's of importance use here which doesn't consider you.", I hear his deep, velvet voice coming from the other side of the room.

Importance? Such as what?

"Important use? Like what? She's useless!", shrieks out Angelique. Me? Useless? Oh I'll show you useless.

"Stop! You're my assistance and I don't need to consult you!", he growls out. "Now instead of worrying about Divine why don't you be useful and go make me some tea huh?"

Tea? I chuckle at that. I didn't think that a mafia boss would drink tea but whatever because an idea just peaked itself within my brain. Time for the ultimate payback. With the perfect plan brewing in my mind I quietly tip toe until I'm within a safe distance away from the door then I take of with a sprint towards the kitchen where my plan will take place.

I reach the kitchen and find it all clear but I hear the faints laughs of men coming from the dining hall which is unfortunately dangerously close to the kitchen. I'll have to be quick. I'm so glad that Roman broke the sugar and salt compartments because know they have to keep them in a large transparent container each one with a flimsy sticker-like label on so that we can differentiate between the two grounded white crystals and to which I can peel off. This is going to be so easy.

I peel off the label for sugar and place it on the salt's container then I remove the one for salt and place it on the sugar's. What I've just done here ladies and gentlemen, I have swapped the labels.

I step back, making sure that no one saw me and I finished just in time because Angelique approaches the kitchen. I scurry away from the crime scene and act natural as I pretend to do the dishes, oblivious to her presence although the clicking of her heels make it impossible.

Nefarious (Tainted Love)- Mafia Romance || BWWMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें