T W O

0002. THEIR TRAINING

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-
mentions of throw up & motion sickness (aka regular dragon slayer things)

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-mentions of throw up & motion sickness (aka regular dragon slayer things)

ASHLEY GROANED AS she felt someone trying to shake her awake, "Go away would ya." Ashley yawned turning onto her other side, away from the person shaking her.

"Ash, you have to get up, we got to go." Ashley heard Sting's voice tell her as he gently sat beside her on the bed, still trying to shake her away. "Come on, Ash."

Ashley groaned again, rolling away from him further, "Leave me alone." She snuggled further into her covers, trying to fall back asleep.

Sting huffed, his grip on her arms tightening, "Ashley, I swear, if you don't get up now, I will not hesitate to throw you off this damn bed."

Ashley groaned pushing him off her, "Okay, okay, I got it..." She pouted, turning towards him, "Please don't throw me, Sting..."

Sting smiled down at the girl, pulling her up from her bed, "I won't, sweetheart, don't worry."

Ashley huffed as she got off her bed, walking towards her bathroom. Grabbing her toothbrush she started brushing her teeth, starting out her normal daily routine. As she did that, she noticed Sting watching her through the mirror with a smirk painted on his lips. Spitting out her toothpaste, she looked back at him through the mirror, "What? Is there something on my face or something?" Ashley frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror, trying to spot something off.