A Young Boy with a monkey tail

Start from the beginning

The others aim their guns until Steve told them to stand down. He looks around the wooded area, trying to see the assailant.

Steve: Listen, we're not here to harm you or anything else like that. We don't want a fight to escalate, so please come out. We won't hurt you.

There was a long, quiet pause and Steve was wondering if the assailant ran off, until hears footsteps. He then sees a shadowy figure coming out of a bush and walking towards him, as he sighs in relief that the individual listened. But when he gets closer and away from darkness, Rogers was shocked by what he found. He sees a young boy, not even older than 10 with spiky black hair, an abnormal physique for his age, wearing a strange amor, and having a monkey tail.

 He sees a young boy, not even older than 10 with spiky black hair, an abnormal physique for his age, wearing a strange amor, and having a monkey tail

The boy stares up at Steve as he tilts his head, while Steve was still shocked to see a young child out in the woods alone. He regains his composure as he turns to his crew.

Steve: Take the others back to the jet. I'll have a talk with him.

They nodded as they took the unconscious men back and Steve turns back to the young boy, who was still looking up at him.

Steve: Are you okay, kid? You're not hurt, are you?

The boy just tilts his head, like he didn't understand what he said as Steve wonders why he's not talking to him.

Steve: Can you speak english, young man?

The boy still stared at him, until he eyes widen in realization.

Kid: S-sorry. *sheepishly rubs the back of his head* I was figuring out what language you're speaking. And to answer your question, no I'm not hurt, but thank you for your concern.

Steve: *Kneels down to him* No problem, kiddo. But, how did you end up here and where are you, parents?

Kid: I came from that space pod that you found below that crater.

Steve: *stunned* So, you are a being from another world?

Kid: *nods* Yep, I came from a different planet, far away from this one, but *lowers his head* I don't have any parents anymore.

Steve: Why? What happened to them?

The kid still has his head down, not saying anything, but Rogers must've guessed what happens to the parents.

Steve: Hey, sorry for asking that question. Must be personal for yours.

Kiddo: It's okay, sir. You don't have to apologize.

Steve smiled at the boy's politeness as he stood up.

Kid: What's your name, sir?

Steve: Steve Rogers. And yours?

Kid: Kakarot.

Steve: Kako-what?

Kid: Ka-A-rot.