Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Violet Choice){Part 3}

Start from the beginning

"Listen up squirt. Your gonna quit pointing that gun at me, at let me go my merry. You understand?" He demanded, keeping his gun pointed at Aj. I looked at Clem in worry and she made eye contact with me. She gestured over towards the window with her head, I looked towards it and my eyes widened. There was walkers walking around not to far from the window. I knew what I had to do. I slowly and quietly slipped my machete into my holster and took a quiet step forward, I held my breath and prepared to push the man-

"(Y/N!) don't! Stop!" I froze. I couldn't move. 'That voice..'

"G-Get away from me.. (Y/N)! You.. you killed him...!" My thoughts overwhelmed my actions I realized it was them. I couldn't move. 'I can't do it.. I can't..!..' Suddenly I started having visions of that day.

"(Y/N).. y-you killed him..!"

"I-I has to! He was going to steal from us!"

"He isn't with the raiders (Y/N)! Don't you see that?! He doesn't have that stupid mark! He probably just wanted food!"

"I just...- I wanted to.."

"G-get away from me! I can't trust you!"

"R-Ray Wait..! Ray!"

My eyes began to tear up. I didn't care about anything anymore. 'I can't kill again.. not again.. I would let what happened last time.. happen again..!-'

{Clem's POV}
I gestured towards the window and (Y/N) nodded. She slowly slid her machete into her holster and she began to walk forward. I prepared myself to help push him if she needed. Suddenly her face turned white. She froze in place and my eyes widened. Her hands and legs began to shake. I made eye contact with her and I tried to gesture towards her but she wasn't responding. I looked over at the gun the man had and saw him starting to press the trigger.

"I... I can't..." suddenly (Y/N) spoke, and the man turned to her, I immediately reacted.

"Aj! (Y/N)! Get down!-" I pushed the man but his gun went off first. This caught the attention of the walkers outside and they grabbed him and pulled him outside. They began to bite down on one of his arms. He tried to aim his gun at me but couldn't sue to the amount of walkers holding him down.

"FUCK FUCK! YOU PIECE OF SHIT..! AGHHHH..!" The man cried. I quickly turned to Aj to see he was okay. He was looking at (Y/N) with a worried expression.

"(Y/N)!" He called out. My heart then sank.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
Suddenly my thoughts were gone with a huge burning pain in my arm. I cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Holding my right arm. I saw that it was turning red. Clem immediately ran up to me, worry on her face.

"Oh my god..! (Y/N)!" She kneeled down to me, I held onto my arm. I tried to calm myself down.

"I'm-I'm Okay.. The bullet just skidded against me. It didn't get me.... I think..!" I reassured her, though this didn't make her any less worried.

"Still! You..!-" She was cut off by Violet slamming open the door.

"What the fuck?!" She then looked at me. And her eyes widened

"Holy shit..! (Y/N)!" She rushed to my side. I gripped my arm in pain. Violet kneeled down and helped me up. She looked at my arm and glared at Clem.

"What the fuck happened to her!?" She yelled, I looked at her in shock at her sudden defensive tone. Clem opened her mouth to speak, but I brushed Violet off which cut her off.