April 1st 1998

'YOu dAncEd wiTh tHe DeVil"

That's what our vice-principal, Mrs.DiFranco, told me when Levine and I got suspended for spraying water on Mr.Cirsair today.

First of all, it was APRIL FOOLS, EXPECT TO GET TRICKED.

Secondly, I don't know how Cirsair was able to slip, fall on his butt, and end up breaking it, by some water. Like what the fuck?

We didn't get in a lot of trouble though luckily, our principal, Mr Jurrasic, (his wife must love that name), was at a conference today and usually his punishments would be way harder than just a suspension so thank God he wasn't here.

Levine just laughed everything off like how she always does.

I don't know how she does it, I swear.

No matter what stupid situations she gets her self in, laughing it off or not giving any fucks is her usually go to.

Ever since grade 6, Levine and I always got into trouble so it was to nobody's surprise when we carried our stupidness into highschool. I even heard that teachers from our previous school warned our current teachers about us, guess we're that popular. ;)

But even through all the dumb stuff we do, she always looks out for me before looking out for yourself, she one time even told the principal that she should get expelled instead of me.

I don't why she looks out for me like that, but I'm not complaining. She's always there for me so I'll be there for her too.

But that phrase Mrs DiFranco told me,

"You danced with the devil."

I'm gonna hear that again someday won't I...

Eh, it's whatever.