May 22nd 2002

Dear Diary,
This goes out to all the friends I never had, to all the people who said they would be with me ever since the start of middle school but all of a sudden seem to leave me at the beginning of high school, to all the people that said talking about my problems will help but yet they're never there to talk to, to all the people who said the feelings I have are probably just a phase yet this phase seems to never disappear, and to all the people who said put a smile on your face, even when your sad.

It's getting kind of hard to think positive nowadays, such negative outlooks on the world have brought me to a point where I can't claim to be from here anymore, I know my mother is waiting for me up in heaven, hopefully, and when I leave I know my father won't miss me, he will forget all the 34 days he was ever apart of my life.

Oh, I probably should address this now,

I will be ending my life tomorrow.

Right now I'm thinking of it as my final rites of passage, this is the next step in life, well not life, but let's say it will be my next biggest decision.

I decided to write this on the first page of the diary because if anyone were to see this book, they could see the finale of my life, the reason behind it, and the lead up towards it.

After the completion of my rites of passage the police, investigators, detectives or whatever will put this as evidence for the suicide, maybe I don't know, but if they're reading this, do not take this book, instead give it to the following people in this order, once one person has finished it, let the next person read it:

Levine Harper

Noir Sanchez

Muhammed Kazmi

Brittany Davis

Jamari King

It feels like death has been ringing at my door since 6 months ago, at least I finally hear the doorbell now.

Will I ever have friends in heaven? Maybe I will, but who said I'm going to heaven, is there even an afterlife? I'm not going to stay and wonder, now is my chance to see what happens for myself.

So now I'm saying goodbye, goodbye dad, goodbye Ms Linn, goodbye Liam,

And goodbye to all my friends I never had.