epilogue (1) 🗝

"You guys ready?" Jiyeon says, holding a banner.

Changbin smiles kissing her forehead, "We're well prepared."

Woojin nods and faced the group, "Remember, Chan needs to shine in this contest. He needs to be scouted. Understood?"

A chorus of yes were heard from the 7 boys and they did their chant altogether.

"Woojin," Chan calls out before his bestfriend could leave for the bathroom.

Woojin stopped in his tracks and faced him, "Yeah?"

Chan looked at Woojin from top to bottom. They've been together since freshman year and he always shared this dream with Woojin. It felt great knowing that they would indeed achieve it together, "Thank you. For everyrhing."

Jiyeon noticed a hint of something between them. Its like they both have unspoken feelings towards each other.

Jiyeon waited for Chan and Woojin to exit the room as she walks towards Hyunjin and Jisung who were playing some jackstone game.

"Hey, what's up with Chan oppa and Woojin oppa?" She asked, curiosity stemming inside her.

Hyunjin shrugs and threw the ball up, "They're bestfriends, why?"

Jiyeon scoffs, "Yes but bestfriends don't look at each other like that."

Jisung was about to throw the ball when he paused. He looked at Hyunjin then at Jiyeon, "Don't tell anyone, okay? Woojin hyung will get mad."

"Wait! So its true then?" Jiyeon looks around before whispering, "He likes Chan oppa?"

Hyunjin nods discreetly, looking at Chan who just entered the room again, "We don't really confirm it until someone notices."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Lucas slumped back on his seat and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's up with you?"

"I got betrayed. I thought the dreamies were going to let me in their group but -"

"Why would you ever think they'd let you in?" Lee Chan suddenly interrupts sitting beside Jiyeon. "You're too tall."

"I don't know if that's supposed to be a compliment," Lucas adds, as he waves at Yuqi who was in charge of the documentation of the show.

"Okay, then," Jiyeon faced Chan, "Why aren't you joining?"

The young boy shrugs, "Our three hyungs are on their last year in college and they wanted to focus. But we sent a team to represent us."

"Who?"

Chan smiles, "You'll see."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"The first contestant!" Kim Jiyeon or also known as Kei, announced to the public. "A 6 member group that shines as bright as the stars. Please welcome, Astro!"

"Amazing performance indeed," Kim Mingyu adds. "The next one is a unit from a famous group I'm sure everyone knows about. Yes, Seventeen is not entering this year but I'd like you to meet BooSeokSoon!"

Right after BooSeokSoon, Lucas fell asleep. He said he'd just wake up once NCT is performing.

"Thank you for that wonderful performance." Kei says, smiling at the audience. "From an 18 member group, they broke down into units for this year's contest. The first one performing, the babies of the group, NCT Dream!"

Jiyeon slap Lucas' chest making him flinched, "Shit, you almost killed me!"

Jiyeon ignored his whines and counted the members on stage, "I thought there were 7 dreamies?"

"Hmm? Oh, Mark and Haechan are performing with NCT 127."