fifteen 🗝

"Ah - hyung!" Changbin exclaims in the kitchen. "I didn't say you had to pour it all!"

Minho scratched his head letting go of the bowl of eggs, "Why am I even doing this? Where's your partner?"

"She's in her room. I promised not to disturb her for the day."

"Why? This is practically your project, not mine."

Changbin put the bowl in the sink, "She saw her dad at the mart today. I figure she might need some space."

Minho gave him a smug look, "You're going soft ~"

The younger was quick to deny it, "I am not!"

"You're blushing."

"It's the heat, its becoming very hot in here."

"The aircon is in full blast, Seo Changbin," Minho points out.

Before the latter couple reply Felix walked in, "Hmm, I smell something nice. What are you making?"

"Changbin's lovelife,"

"I don't like her, hyung! Jeez!" Changbin frustratingly says.

"Are we talking about Jiyeon noona?" Seungmin instantly joins in upon hearing the boys teasing Changbin.

"No, I really do not have a crush on her." Changbin says, putting the tray in the oven.

Minho nods, "Okay then, keep telling yourself that then maybe we'll believe it."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Looking at the picture frame in hand, she would've never imagined she would end up where she is now.

It was a rainy night and her dad went home drunk, like usual. Her mom couldn't take it anymore and they started to fight.

She was only 11 back then and had to calm down a 9 year old Jeongin from crying. Her dad left the next day and they never heard from him since.

"Noona?" Jeongin's voice can be heard from the other side of the door. He knocked again.

"Come in," His sister answers, wiping the tears on her face.

Jeongin sat down beside her on the bed, "Changbin hyung told me. Where did you see him?"

"At the mart," Jiyeon whispers slowly. "But, don't worry, Yeni, I didn't talk to him."

Jeongin sighs, biting the inside of his cheek. He was stopping himself from crying, "D-do you think he still remembers us?"

Despite their dad's attitude, he loved Jeongin dearly and her brother adored him too much. It took 5 years before Jiyeon could tell the truth about what happened and Jeongin locked himself in his room for days.

She pulled Jeongin towards her and rested his head on her shoulders. She patted his back, "He does, Jeongin. He does."