twenty 🗝

"Noona, are you coming to practice?" Jeongin asked taking his bag from the table.

Jiyeon was lying on the couch trying to erase the memory of Changbin hugging a girl. It shouldn't be her concern whoever Changbin hugs but somehow it made her feel a bit annoyed.

"I'll stay home,"

"Are you sure? I thought you needed to talk to Jisung hyung?"

Jiyeon pulled her plushie closer, "Just tell him, I lost."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Changbin, focus!" Chan says from the front. They added a new song to their performance which will happen next saturday.

"Sorry," Changbin says, as he pushes his hair back, putting on his cap.

Minho played the music again, "From the top!"

They practiced a bit more before finally having a rest. It was already 8pm and the boys were tired.

"Jeongin, Jiyeon isn't coming?" Jisung asked, and the boy still wonders why he doesn't call his sister, 'Noona'.

The younger shook his head, "Oh, by the way she told me to tell you, she lost."

"Lost what?" Minho asked, suddenly appearing beside them.

Jisung sighs, looking at Changbin who was lying face flat on the ground and decided to change the subject, "Hyung, are you still not talking to him?"

Minho furrowed his eyebrows, "I'd rather get back together with Dahyun than try to talk him out of his feelings."

"Wait, you two broke up again?"

"Yeah, and I think this time she meant it and its real," Minho answers softly.

Jisung hummed, "She probably thought you won't have any kids since all you do is take care of cats."

Jeongin chuckles earning a glare from Minho, "You want to be part of my not-talk-to list?"

Jeongin was quick to answer, "No sir."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hey, sorry I was late," Changbin says, sitting on the chair in front of Chaeyoung, at the convenient store.

"That's okay," She shrugs, sipping on her favorite drink. "How was practice?"

"Tiring. I got scolded a lot."

"That's because you aren't focusing enough,"

"I hate it when you're right,"

Chaeyoung chuckles, "Yet you still haven't told me the truth about that Jiyeon girl."

"She's just a friend," Changbin answers, waving his hand. He was trying to avoid the subject all day. Not only was she absent but his texts were also getting ignored.

"That look wasn't just for a 'friend', Binnie. I saw her eyes, she was hurt of what she saw," She explains.

Changbin sighed. He never told her about Chaeyoung so she might've think they have a new thing for each other.

He always denied what he truly felt because he thought that this crush thing might go away but the moment he met her eyes when she saw him with Chaeyoung that day broke him.

"Changbin!" Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Changbin stutters, looking at his phone again.

Still no reply from Jiyeon.