twenty-six 🗝

"Changbin hyung isn't practicing." Jisung says while finishing his essay. Jiyeon has been helping him with his homeworks together with Felix.

"He's really sorry, Noona," The younger of the two spoke up.

Jiyeon ignored them and looked at Felix' worksheet, "Your answer is wrong. Try again."

"Can I use the calculator?"

"Sure, if you want me to throw it out the window."

"Wait," Jisung stopped writing. "That happened in your class, right?"

Jiyeon chuckles while nodding, "Lucas wanted to use the calculator but Teacher Wang didn't allow it. So he threw it out."

Felix pouts, "I hope I don't get him for math."

"But he's really a good teacher. You learn pretty fast when you're listening to him."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"You know, I forgot the last time you had lunch with us." Mark started to tease Jiyeon as soon as she sat down with them at the cafeteria.

Lucas joined in, "I know right? Was that 3 years ago? I literally forgot about it."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Jiyeon said back, making the three of them laugh.

"So, how are you?" Lucas asked, "Rumors have been going around that you and Changbin are dating? How did that happen so fast?!"

Mark rolled his eyes, "It happened to you and Yuqi, dumbass. Don't act like its impossible."

"Yeah, but Yuqi always had a thing for me," He points at Jiyeon, "Them? I did not see that coming."

"Are you done talking about my lovelife?" She asked, putting her fork down. "I don't think its ever gonna work out for us."

"Why?" Both of them asked at the same time.

Jiyeon shrugged, "Just a hunch."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hi," Chaeyoung met Changbin at the rooftop. She doesn't even go to school here yet she spends most of her time in here.

"We need to talk." Changbin says, putting his hands inside his pocket.

"It's about Jiyeon, right?"

"I -"

Chaeyoung giggled, "Don't sound too serious, Changbin. I know how much you like her and I know my limits. Plus, I don't even like you like that anymore. It's all in the past."

Changbin nods but widen his eyes after realizing the sentence word by word, "Wait what? But you just confessed -"

"I did that to help you realize your feelings," Chaeyoung admits. "Woojin oppa asked me to come and help you. You really need to face your feelings. I don't know why you're so scared. She seems nice."

"She is," Changbin never noticed how quickly he smiles once the topic was about Jiyeon.

"Wow, you really like her, huh?"

"More than anything else."