twenty-one 🗝

"Before I announce the winners of this economics project, please give yourself a round of applause everyone!" Teacher Park says, clapping his hands as the students follow.

"Everyone did their best, but some -" His eyes darted towards Yuqi and Lucas, "Need to develop their teamwork,"

"Hey, its not my fault he doesn't understand the essence of marketing strategy," Yuqi answers, crossing her arms.

Before Lucas could answer Teacher Park already opened his mouth, "And some can't even understand what 'no hiring of chef' means,"

Subin scoffed, , "Huh, you should all buy a dictionary!"

Doyeon rolled her eyes, "Do you want to receive that on Christmas?"

"Why? Are you planning to give one to me?"

"I'm planning to hit you with it -"

"Okay, that's enough," Kim Youngkyun who was sitting behind them, covered Subin's mouth before he could say anything. "Please continue, sir!"

Teacher Park cleared his throat, "Well, anyway, the winner for this project is the one with the most sold dessert and it goes to none other than Changbin and Jiyeon with a total of 801 cupcakes sold!"

Changbin smirks as he stands up, "Thank you, it was a pleasure."

Jiyeon also thanked her classmates who was thanking her from left to right and front or back.

"They will also be receiving the highest mark for this subject." Teacher Park says, enthusiastically. "Let's all clap our hands again!"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hey, hey, hey!" Changbin met Jiyeon near her locker. She was still not talking to him and he knew this isn't normal. "Are you mad at me or something?"

Jiyeon sighed, putting the books in her locker, "I'm busy, Changbin. I don't want to waste my time on you."

Changbin felt like something just jabbed his chest, "Ouch. Are you seriously telling me I'm a pushover?"

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want to hang out with you anymore."

"Did you realize you just lost the bet by saying that?"

Jiyeon closed her locker door, "I don't care. Just leave me alone."

Changbin watched as Yang Jiyeon walks away from him. He was about to run after her, but he spotted Chaeyoung also walking towards him.

He rolled his eyes, trying to figure out what action to do next.

Will he stay in his place waiting for his ex-girlfriend to arrive or will he chase that one person who had tolerated every annoying thing about him that Chaeyoung always hated?