twenty-four 🗝

Changbin woke up the next day. He looked at his calendar. Seven more days and the bet would have been over, Jiyeon would've won, he already knew that.

He checked his phone and smiled at his wallpaper. This is mainly the reason why he would never let anyone borrow his phone - he and Felix had a fight about that once.

It was a stolen picture of Jiyeon eating ice cream. It was a  Sunday afternoon when Chan decided to take a break from practice and spend a day in the park and the boys, knowing about their bet, decided to leave the two and go to the arcade.

"You really are one of a kind, Yang Jiyeon," He whispers, "I can't believe you have me wrap around your fingers, the way Chaeyoung never did."

Changbin was actually using Chaeyoung to get over his crush with Jiyeon but it isn't working.

Because not even Chaeyoung could compare to what Jiyeon has.

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!" Someone suddenly knocked on the door, making him drop his phone on the ground.

He groaned, picking it up, checking for some cracks. Once he's done, he put it on his bedside table and opened the door, "Felix, what are you doing here at 7 am?"

"I need to pee!" Felix says, pushing him out of the way and rushing to the bathroom.

"Uhm, there's a bathroom downstairs??"

"Yeah, but Minho hyung's in there!"

"There's also one in the hallway -"

"Chan-hyung!!!!"

Changbin rolled his eyes, "What are you even doing here anyway?"

Felix flushed the toilet and walked out of the bathroom while zipping up, "Oh, we went jogging. Chan hyung left the key then we tried to call Jisung but he wouldn't wake up and we really needed to pee -"

"Okay, stop rambling. I get it." Changbin says, stopping him. "What did my mom say?"

"She said to just wake you up. Oh, breakfast is ready by the way."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Thank you so much for the food, Mrs. Seo!" Seungmin waved at Changbin's mother. They were already at the gate but he was still waving.

"Are you ever gonna stop?" Changbin asked, getting a bit annoyed.

Seungmin patted his stomach, "I swear if I live here I would be bloated."

"But you don't."

Felix whistled, "Boy you got burned."

The four continued to walk towards the dorm when they spotted a familiar girl stepping out from the main door.

Chan squinted his eyes, "Isn't that...?"

Before he could answer, Changbin was already rushing towards her. He grabbed her wrist, "Hey, let's talk."

Jiyeon bit her lip, and looked at him, "We have nothing to talk about Changbin. I already told you, I'm done hanging out. I need new friends. Girl friends."

Changbin tightened his grip, "Jiyeon, please."

"Changbin, let go -"

"Changbin!" They suddenly heard a call from behind them. Chan and the others looked back and saw Chaeyoung with some snacks.

"This is bad," Minho mutters, looking at the two couple ahead of them.

"Look, she's here," Jiyeon says, removing herself from his hold. "I have to go, I just dropped off Jeongin -"

Changbin saw Minho and Felix blocking Chaeyoung's path as he grabbed Jiyeon's hand again, and pulled her beside the building.

Chan saw that the couple was nowhere in sight as he faced Chaeyoung, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure! But where's Changbin?"

"That's the thing..."

"Can you stop clinging on to him?" Minho says flatly. "You broke up with him, so why are you chasing him now?"

Chaeyoung shrugs, "I just wanted to help him with Jiyeon. I've been giving some tips -"

"Well then, stop it. You're not giving tips, you're ruining a newly built relationship."