thirty 🗝

Jiyeon pulled away and sat down, "What are you doing here?"

"Riding the ferris wheel," Changbin answers, sitting beside her.

She gave him a look, "I meant why? Why are you here?"

"I came to talk to you," He answers honestly. "I'm sorry, Jiyeon. For not telling you about Chaeyoung and for denying it. I just don't want you to worry."

"That's more of a reason to get me to worry,"

"I know and I'm truly sorry..." Changbin moved closer to her, their bodies already touching. "I like you, Jiyeon. It started when we were at the mart and I saw how fragile you became. In that moment, I just wanted to protect you. I thought it was just a silly crush and it would go away, so I denied it. But it was the opposite..."

"Changbin,"

"Ssh, let me finish," He says, resting his hand on hers. "You have something, Jiyeon. Something, not even Chaeyoung has. And that is my heart."

Jiyeon felt herself blushed as Changbin locked their hands together, "You didn't have to say it like that."

"But its true." Changbin nods, looking at her eyes. "D-do you still feel the same way about me?"

She looked at him and smiled, "Honestly? I have always liked you. Ever since the incident at the ice cream shop. But like you, I chose to ignore the feeling."

Changbin gave her a smug look, "Well, no one could resist my charms."

"Please stop saying nonsense," Jiyeon laughs, looking at the view below them. The ferris wheel was running slow and it was all for them. "It's so pretty."

The boy squeezed her hand, "Like you."

"I told you to stop saying nonsense!"

Changbin touched her chin as he brushes his thumb over it, "By the way, you lost the bet. You cut me off for almost a week,"

Jiyeon chuckles nervously, "I was dealing with my feelings."

"Yeah, but you know what it also means," He says, removing his hand under her chin.

"Fine, what's the favor? I know I can't refuse anyway."

Changbin smiles and raised his free hand, "There's actually two favors."

Jiyeon sighs, "Its not like I have a choice."

"One," Changbin held her shoulders and turned her around to face him, "Stay with me. You are not allowed to leave without a valid reason but even if its valid, I will still fight against it."

She felt her heart jump a bit with that statement, "As long as you promise to do the same."

Changbin nods, and his hands move to cup her cheeks, "And the second one," He starts to lean in.

"Binnie..." Jiyeon says, a bit nervous. Her heart was pounding so fast.

"Sshh," He hushed her, crashing their lips together.

Jiyeon quickly melted into a kiss, her hands moving up to play with Changbin's dark locks.

Both of them smiling in between their kiss and both of them finally realizing that cupid's arrow really works.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"I'm sorry hyung," Jeongin says, sitting beside Jisung who was sulking in the sidewalk.

"She's happy, he's happy. That's all I want," Jisung whispers.

"But you're not."

"Nah, I'll get over it. This is normal. I've been through this before so no worries."

"Yeah but -"

"Jeongin, I'm fine!" He stands up, showing himself to the younger one, "See? I'm fine, it's going to be fine ~"

Jisung was walking backwards when Jeongin suddenly screamed, "Hyung wait!"

But it was too late. He already bumped into someone. Someone who was wearing a squirrel costume.

"I am so sorry, oh my god," Jisung exclaims helping it stand up.

"It's okay," The person inside the costume says.

"Wait, you're a girl?' Jeongin asked, catching up to them.

"Yes," She says, "But I have to go now. Thank you for helping me!"

The boys watched as the squirrel ran towards the main office of the amusement park, to change out of her costume probably.

"I can't believe it.." Jisung says, still in awe.

"What's wrong with him?" Changbin and Jiyeon suddenly arrived to a sight of Jisung with his mouth hung open.

Jeongin shrugs, "We bumped into one of the squirrel mascots and after she left, he stayed like that."

Jiyeon walked towards him and tapped his head, "Did he malfunction or something?"

"I really can't believe it!" Jisung says, shaking Jiyeon's shoulders.

"Y-yeah. I don't really know what you're talking about!" Jiyeon exclaims in his ear. "And stop shaking me!!!"

Jisung lets her go and eyed the three who was waiting for his reponse, "The fortune teller was telling the truth."

'You will meet her when the night is long and when you have a broken heart. She will come along hidden from the world as destiny decides to take over your part.'