Chapter One: Wait... I have nothing to do!

He was Tired.

So Tired.

He had a thankless job.

No support.

And no friends other then Blueberry, and he hadn't seen him in years.

Sure there were the darker Sans, but they were more allies if there needs met.

Sighing he stared at the 'ceiling' of the void, white with his strings holding things.

The others thought this was his base, his AU.. but no.. this was his prison.

This placed had broken him into pieces, stolen himself from himself leaving the glitchy being that became known as Error.

He had faint memories not yet stolen, of being dragged here by something stronger then even Ink.

"YOUR PERFECT!"

That voice he remembered, his fate of being the destroyer.. they had chosen him.

He wondered if his original AU was still about, if it had reset without him.

Wondered if the resets had created a new Sans to take his spot.

He knew he'd once had a Papyrus, he couldn't remember them.. but his soul knew.

Huh... the voices were quiet, that was rare.

And Ink was busy with Dream, and for once not creating a huge amount of AU's that he'd have to go after.

"You know what, I need a Vacation," Error said, moments later the anti-void was empty.