Ellie giggled and walked towards the boy. The only reason that she was taken aback at the question was that she was never in love before and didn't really understand how it really worked or felt, so she simply wasn't sure if she felt the same way for the boy.

"It's fine." Ellie paused, watching as Yoongi looked back up at her with a little of hope in his eyes still there. "And I think that would be nice." She smiled brightly. Yoongi's face lit up and he smiled.

"Perfect." He smiled and proceeded to intertwine their hands together. Ellie, blushing mad, didn't really mind that much. It was nice, warm and comfortable. "How about we have the date now?" Yoongi suggested. Ellie nodded eagerly and followed the boy who began to pull the girl out of the practice room and out into the afternoon sun.

Ellie squinted at the sudden brightness of her surroundings and glanced at the boy.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Yoongi looked over at Ellie and gave her his famous gummy smile, making her blush more.

"I actually have a very special place in mind." Yoongi shrugged as he wrapped his hand that was holding the girl's hand, around her waist as he continued to lead the way. "I wanted to show it to my first love, so." Yoongi blushed at his words. Ellie giggled cutely and poked the boy's cheek.

"That's so sweet, Yoongi." Ellie complimented. Yoongi smiled to himself and sighed out in happiness.

"It's not that far." He continued to ramble about the most random things after that, Ellie simply listening and smiling. Once Yoongi realized that he had been talking for longer than half an hour, he face-palmed himself.

"I'm sorry. I'm rambling." He apologized. Ellie furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's fine. I like listening to your voice." She shrugged and looked straight ahead, noticing that the pair were heading into the woods. "Are you sure you know your way around?" She asked a little cautiously. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I've been coming to this place ever since I was seven. We'll be fine." Yoongi said. Ellie looked at him bewildered.

"I thought you lived in Canada?" She asked. Has she been lied to? Yoongi nodded.

"I used to, yes. I lived there since last year. I came here to learn the language a bit better before I started school." Yoongi confessed, swiping past a low branch and holding it up for Ellie to walk under.

"You needed to learn English?" She asked, still confused. "But... You lived in Canada?" She asked. Yoongi sighed a little.

"I lived in Canada for only a year or so. My parents were Korean so I needed to spend more time learning that other than English." Yoongi responded. "After I came here last year I barely knew English and I needed to teach myself so that I could continue school." Yoongi shrugged. Ellie nodded at the boy as she finally understood the whole of his backstory.

Another five minutes past, before Yoongi stepped behind the girl and placed his hands over her eyes.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Ellie asked. She just hated having things on her eyes and nor being able to see the surrounding area. Yoongi smiled and leaned down to Ellie's ear.

"This place is a surprise. You'll see it soon." Yoongi promised as he led the girl over the branches and the twigs that stuck up in the grass.

"We're here," Yoongi said, uncovering the girl's eyes and stepping aside as the girl in front of him looked around in awe.

There was a big, black spiral staircase that had three small treehouses on each, somewhat, floor. They were small but evidently held a lot of memories and history. 

As Ellie looked around farther into the clearing, she noticed a lit up, wooden staircase that led somewhere that couldn't be seen from where they were standing

"How did you find this place?" Ellie asked as she finally faced Yoongi

"How did you find this place?" Ellie asked as she finally faced Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his pale arm back around Ellie's waist as he slowly leant into the touch.

"I didn't find it. I actually built all this." Yoongi said proudly. Ellie looked over him in utter shock.

"You built all this?! All on your own?!" She almost shouted. Yoongi chuckled and simply nodded.

"Do you wanna look around?" Yoongi asked, pulling the girl towards the small treehouses. Ellie looked over them and her eyes began to sparkle.

"Absolutely!"