Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil

Start from the beginning

"Ah! Oh! I-I can't! Aaahh!" 

Grunting, Devlin grabbed a handful of Kit's dark curls and pulled him up so that his ear came level with Devlin's mouth. 

"So you like that, do you?" he whispered roughly. 

"Ah! Yes! Aaa...harder..."

"Like this?"

"Yes! Oh..." Kit panted, shivering uncontrollably. His jeans fell to his ankles as Devlin held him upright. "Hah... Slap me. My ass. Ah!"

Devlin smirked, hot tongue licking Kit's ear, his neck. Then he shoved him down on the desk again, hard. Kit could feel the sharp edges digging into his hips, mashing against his leaking prick. 

And he could feel a hand stroking his thigh and buttock, gently, almost tickling. Then a woosh of cold air just before Devlin's palm landed, sending sharp stinging pain and pleasure out from the spot. 

"Ahh! Aahn! Fuck!!!" 

He struck him again, harder. His hips was slapping against Kit's ass, and the only sounds besides the boy's moans were their heavy breathing and the wet slapping sounds. 

Then he slowed, gingerly pulling out. Kit gasped in displeasure, feeling cold air as the hot, hard cock left his body. He longed to touch his own leaking prick but he couldn't reach it, bent in half and pressed against the wood slab. 

"Don't stop. Devlin..."

Devlin Novák spread his ass open with one hand, taking a good, long look. Then he slammed back in, burying himself to the hilt in one thrust, hitting Kit's prostate just right, and slapping his ass hard enough to leave a mark, pushing him right over the edge. 

Kit came before he knew what was happening, before he could do anything but feel the rivulets of pleasure, hot spunk spilling out between the desk and his stomach as he came and came, trembling uncontrollably.  

His body turned to jelly and he could only pant, limp.

Devlin chuckled darkly, releasing his grip. He pulled Kit's legs up, cock still buried inside him, tugging off his jeans and flipping him over. Bright light stung his eyes as he lay splayed out across the desk on his back, his legs spread wide. 

White, sticky cum covered his stomach and his T-shirt had ridden up to his armpits, revealing his small, hard nipples. 

Panting, Devlin brushed his gleaming silver hair away from his face and stared down at Kit, his eyes devouring every inch of creamy, exposed skin. Then he smiled slowly, wider and wider, until the tips of his canines slipped out over his bottom lip - 

"Oh, shit," Kit whispered, eyes wide. He had figured that since werewolves existed other creatures might too, but he had never met one or had much leisure time to worry about it.

With a sinking feeling, he realized what his bad premonition from earlier had meant. 

They were half an inch long and a quarter inch wide with a dual edge like daggers.  Razor sharp and curved inwards like a raptor's, Devlin's fangs pressed into his lower lip. 

"You look positively ravishing, little wolf. What was your name again?" 

"...Kit." 

"Did you know that it is a mark of prestige for a vampire to have a werewolf pet? But it's not very easy to separate one from it's dear deadly pack and bind it. So let me make you an offer... 

"Give me your inheritance. And yourself. Swear to me and become my servant... Mine to use and command however I see fit.

"Then I will give you Sabdova." 

Both of them were sweating now. Devlin had let his jacket fall to the floor and was now unbuttoning his shirt, moisture gleaming on his sculpted chest. Blue-tinged tattoos peeked out, showing a Y-shaped crucifix and a blurry portrait with devil's horns. 

He pulled Kit's legs apart wider, reaching down to pinch one dark pink nipple.

"Ah!"

"What's your answer?"

"I... I accept. Goddammit..." 

Kit was beyond resisting, beyond thinking. When Devlin thrust in again his vision blackened and he cried out, consumed by the sensation of being mercilessly pounded just after cumming himself. 

Finally Devlin grunted, thrusting in so deep that Kit's body shivered and twitched, clenching tight around his cock. He moaned helplessly as Devlin filled him up, before pulling out suddenly. 

He ripped the condom off and came on top of Kit's soft, exposed belly.