"How did your vocabulary test went?"Kenzie queries.

"I aced it!" I beam and throw my arms up in victory. Kenzie squeals with contentment and throws her arms around me in a hug. "That is spectacular news,Sonja!" Kenzie smiles.

"Thanks!"

"Sonja, do you think you could help me with something?"

"That depends on whatever it is that you're going through."

"Can you help me get out of Special Ed?"

When she tells me this, I look at her with a puzzling expression and I thought I'm hearing something else because I'm wondering why she wants to leave an education that meets our needs when we have school programs that our teachers teach us in order for us to receive the education we deserve. "Kenzie, why do you want to leave? It's helpful."

"It is, but Mrs.McBitch called my parents and everybody else's parents because we couldn't understand certain questions while we were reading The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger and she even slammed her hand on the projector that it actually broke the light out." Kenzie explains.

"Oh, man," I snicker briefly. "Yeah, I'm hoping that you guys would get a new teacher before sophomore year ends."

"No, I hope Mrs. McCann gets her pink slip by the end of this school year. She's the Wicked Bitch of the West and we've had her since we were freshmen and I can't take anymore of her bitchy attitude any longer."

"Trust me, I can't take it either and I'll partake it." I start eating my chicken taco and Kenzie and I talk about our summer plans; she and her family are going to spend the month of July with her grandparents in Montana while I'm staying herein Chicago, eventually going to a water park with my family that my dad promised. Anyways, I finish my lunch and raise my leg over the bench, so I could throw my tray in the trash. Around the same time I walk back towards the table, a hand gives my ass a firm squeeze. Who does this person think they are?I don't tolerate an asshole copping a feel on my butt, ever! Instantly without a brief consideration as soon as rage boils throughout my body, I pivot and raise my hand back and I throw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across the unknown individual's face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoes off the walls as the entire people in the cafeteria clamor, "Ooh!"Vibrations of pain starts in my palm and spreads all the way to my fingertips.I shake my hand to make the pain diminish. I look at the person resting a hand that appears to be masculine due to their short nails in a shape of a spoon and a once triumphant grin morphs into my mouth ajar in stagger. Shit! Both my hands cover my nose and mouth as I watch the individual wince with his eyes squeezing shut. The more I study the person's face, the more shitty I feel.

"Jason!"I gasp mortifyingly. "I am so sorry!"

"I'm not mad at you, Sonja. That was really a cool slap that you gave me. I deserved it, though." Jason exhales sharply. A red print of my hand on his ivory cheek is noticeable. "Why did you do that, then?!" I yell.

"To get your attention!"

"To get my attention?! You know, there are alternatives to get my attention, like; calling my name or tapping me on my shoulder. Not groping my ass like some perverted whacko in the streets!"

"I'm sorry, Sonja. I want you to help me with something. Can you help me?" Jason asks.