𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

"Who are you," Gavin ordered, obviously freaked out about the whole situation. He made eye contact with Sybil. "Why do you have a kid?"

"Because this kid is a ghost, and I'm here to kill and trap your spirit," Sybil mocked, taking offense to all of the 'kid' commentaries she's getting.

Sam looked at Sybil, inducing her to pout and kick rubble around. Turning back to Gavin, he introduced himself. 

"I'm Sam, and that's Sybil. She's a little sensitive about the topic of her age at the moment, so that I would steer clear of that."

Sam assisted Gavin in standing up before continuing to speak. "We found your girlfriend."

"Kat," Gavin gasped.

"Yeah."

"Is she alright," Gavin questioned, concerned for his girlfriend's wellbeing.

"Yeah, just peachy," Sybil answered sharply, contempt dripping in her tone like venom.

Sam gave Sybil one last warning glance. Sybil sighed once more and ultimately grabbed Sam's hand once again.

"You okay," Sam solicited.

Gavin grimaced as he brought his hand towards his head.  "Agh, I was running, and I think I fell."

"You're running from what," Sam urged.

Gavin's breaths were short and staggered as he tried to recall his memory of what had happened. "There was- there was this girl. Her face... It was all messed up."

"Okay, okay, listen," Sam said, trying to calm Gavin down. "This girl, did she try to hurt you?"

Gavin shook his head, suddenly confused. "What? No, she, uh..."

"She what?"

"She kissed me," Gavin confessed softly, slightly embarrassed.

Sam was taken aback at his response, suddenly lost for words. "Uh, um... But she didn't hurt you physically?"

"Dude," Gavin answered in a whining tone, "she kissed me! I'm scarred for life."

"At least she didn't end your life," Sybil stated, rolling her eyes.

Sam chuckled at Sybil's response, nodding in agreement while Gavin looked at Sam for some help with the low-spirited little girl.

"Well, trust me. It could've been worse. Now, do you remember anything else?"

"She, uh, actually tried to whisper something into my ear," Gavin recalled.

"What?"

Gavin shrugged. "I don't know. I ran like hell."

Sybil tugged on Sam's hand, grabbing his attention. "I told you she was trying to say something!"

                    BY THE TIME SAM, GAVIN, AND Sybil made it back to Dean, he was working to bust open the door, rescuing Kat from the spirits. The three of them raced towards him, investigating what had happened. Dean explained how he and Kat got separated and are now stuck in the room with the ghost.

"He's not going to hurt her," Sybil hollered over the noise.

Dean paused for a moment and faced his younger sister. "What?"

"He's not going to hurt her," Sybil echoed. "He's trying to tell her something!"

"She's right," Sam started, "Kat, it's not going to hurt you! You have to face it. You have to calm down!"

"She's gotta what," Dean asked.

"I gotta what," Kat screamed behind the steel door.

"The spirit is not trying to hurt us. They're trying to communicate," Sam explained. "You gotta listen to it. You gotta face it."

"You face it," Kat cried.

"Do you want to get out or not," Sybil bellowed, banging on the door out of frustration.

Dean was taken aback by her abrupt outburst. He glanced at Sam, only for him to give Dean an expression that said they would talk about it later. Dean looked back at Sybil. "Can't you just make the spirit go to sleep?"

"If I do that, then I won't know what he's trying to say," Sybil explained. "I can only hear their whispers, but since they're all talking at once, I can't understand them."

Suddenly, the metal door opened, causing everyone to rush in. Kat was catching her breath as she turned to the Winchesters. "137."

"Sorry," Dean questioned, not catching what she said.

"It whispered in my ear," Kat explained. "137."

Sam and Dean looked at one another in realization. "Room number."

                    SAM WAS LEADING GAVIN AND KAT out of the asylum with Sybil's hand in his. Kat had begun asking questions about the pair, curious about how they know so much about ghosts.

"And Dean," Kat brought up, playing with the sleeves of her cardigan, "he's your boss?"

Sybil giggled, causing Sam to look at Kat, trying to see if she was serious. Sam shook his head before replying, "no."

"He's our brother," Sybil exclaimed.

"What did he mean when he asked if she could put the ghosts to sleep," Gavin asked, referring to the conversation between Sybil and Dean.

"Sybil isn't your everyday, ordinary kid," Sam replied, looking down at her sister, who was looking at the floor. "She's special."

Alright, this chapter is long enough. I hope you enjoyed that. I'm not going to do every single episode, btw. I'm just doing the episodes that seem to fit Sybil and her abilities a little bit more, I guess? Anyways, the next chapter should be up shortly!