Prologue

(Opening shot:a large round skylight,seen from below is blue sky,the sun moves,the Messiah speaks in a deep voice)

Messiah:The time has come,the prophecy shall be fulfilled,Tonight at dusk when the planets align...The portal must be open...

(As it continues,the tilt goes down to the ground,where we left Akumaro,sitting there,listening to the Messiah)

Messiah:Finally,I shall be free from the prison and the Earth shall be mine.

(Messiah's Crest also known as the Mark of Skath,glows on the monolith behind Akumaro,then Akumaro says)

Akumaro:I will make sure that Red Buster realizes his destiny...(fire around him) ...and bringing you your precious soul...I expect u to keep your part in the bargain and return what is precious to me.

(Marks appear on the wall)

Messiah:U bring me the soul..and u shall get what u have lost.

Akumaro:Deal.

(He stands up as as the walls tile themselves with the Mark, the camera circling around him to show the ring of jagged S's stretching around the entire perimeter.)

Akumaro: It's a beautiful day for the end of the world.

(Dissolve to Hiromu's room in the Ressha and zoom in slowly on his bed as the sun begins to rise over the skyline framed in his window. In close-up, he is sleeping peacefully and starts to wake up at this first light. What snaps him up with a terrified gasp, though, are the burning red runes that appear all over his body, the ones that Akumaro laid on him in "Birthmark." Close-up of his wide-eyed face.)

Hiromu: (horrified) No.

(He dips his head as the camera pulls back slightly. Fade to black.)

Opening Theme