9 - beautiful marriage [ part 1 ]

summary: it isn't early to be married if it's
the love of your life, right?

****

the air has never been this romantic.

not when it's seven at night and the lights stole the attention of the city. two feet in the ground, as i feel a soft palm grazing through my right hand. the randomly coloured lights define the face of the person who talks to me in heartbeats.

i feel a thumb rubbing against the back of my palms, arms swaying as i walk with cat eyes that stare like nobody ever exists that night but me.

it seems so cliché, but the feeling never disappoints.

my heart felt undeniably warm as i land my foot in the middle of the city with the one that i desire. as i felt hands tug on my shirt, warm breath touching my skin and lips dangerously near against my ears,

"let's get married."

the voice called out.

she then jogged hurriedly, that made my eyes grow big. isn't it too early to be married?

"silly," i laughed her stubbornness off, "calm down," 

she stopped walking and attempted to let go of my hand, but of course, I just got my hold on her tighter and never let her go, "you don't want to?"

"it's too early, love"

olivia pouted and looked at her wrist watch, "it's 7 p.m." eyes met mine again, "what do you mean 'early'"

and then i asked myself how i manage to keep up with her little attitude,

"seriously." and my eyes met her addictive ones again, "let's get married."

my heart beat so wild and i hate her for it.

how can she make my heart go wild, when i don't want it to beat at all?

her eyes disappear as she smiled at me, all giddy and the happiness too obvious across her face, "hurry up, love!"

do i have a choice? of course, i'll marry this sunshine. why would i let this opportunity slip off?

so i grabbed her hand and ran like idiots around the city, laughing and all grins, my hand attached to my olivia.

a little while, we find ourselves running up a 5 floored building, panting. and as soon as we got at the top, i couldnt help but grasp my knees and catch my breath.

running the stairs was no joke, really.

but i'd run all the stairs in this city if it means to having the chance of marrying the girl beside me, also chasing her life out.

our eyes met as we catched our breaths, and laughed. we looked ridiculous.

ridiculously in love.

"love," i asked, "why are we in a hurry" it was hard to laugh while panting. it hurts my lungs.

but at least, my heart feels good.