As I brushed my teeth he shouted goodnight and I heard him close the bedroom door. I was still disappointed that he didn't make me sleep next to him. Maybe he thought I went through a lot today and wanted to give me some space. But I didn't want space. Especially not now. I wanted a distraction and not to feel alone. Usually when I felt this way I would sleep next to my brother, but Lorenzo wasn't here and the thought of Sage sleeping in the room next to me wasn't going to let me fall asleep that easy. And something in me knew that he felt the same.

I sat on the sofa and stared at the linen he left for me. He opened the sofa for me. My head and my reason told me to prepare my bed and lay down to sleep, but for some reason my conscience felt a little spicy. I felt the sudden urge to just walk into his bedroom and lay next to him. I tried hard to talk myself out of it but then those thoughts of 'When will you get this chance again?' 'Do something risky you boring girl!' started kicking in. Few last reasonable voices in my head tried to quiet these thoughts but they were quieted first. A minute later I found myself taking my stuffed bunny I always slept with and walking towards the bedroom door.

I stood by the door for a minute, trying to gather all the courage and confidence I had in me. I reached for the door knob and pushed it open slowly. The room was dimly lit by a lamp and Sage was in bed reading. He had his reading glasses on and when I entered he gave me a questionable look as if waiting for me to ask for something. I ignored that completely and headed for the bed without a word. I moved the cover, got into bed, turned on the side thus giving my back to Sage and covered myself. I hugged my bunny and closed my eyes. There was a long silence. All I could hear was his breathing behind me.

"I think I made it clear where you're supposed to be sleeping little girl." He broke the silence.

"Mhm." I replied gently still with my eyes closed as if I was trying to fall asleep. We spent another few moments of silence, and then he broke it again.

"Unless you want to get manhandled and fondled, I suggest you leave this room and sleep where you're told." Some tension could be heard in his voice. This is exactly what my slutty mind wanted him to say, and it was getting me excited.

"Okay." I said nonchalantly, not moving.

In that moment Sage knew I craved his touch, and at that point I didn't care the slightest bit about what impression I gave. There was no one to see us, he surely wouldn't tell my parents, and everyone is talking shit about me at school already. I think it was about time I dared do something I wanted and not think about what others would have to say including the possibility of Sage seeing me as an easy girl.

The room suddenly became dark as I heard him flick the lamp off. The only light coming in was from the moonlight and this reminded me of the night when he watched me climb the ladder to my bedroom and I laid on the floor with the moonlight on my face, thinking about him. The only thing, he was now here.

He lowered his body and was now laying down behind me. He gently put his arm around my waist and roughly pulled me towards him. I took a deep breath as excitement overcame me. Our bodies were pressed together and his lips were close to my ear. Now I didn't only hear his breathing but I also felt it, and it gave me goose bumps.

"You're a very troubled girl..." He whispered as his hand moved across my tummy over my top. It moved upwards and suddenly his big hand was grabbing my small breast. I felt myself getting wet and turned on, and I was dying to touch him myself, but for some reason I felt as if I wasn't allowed to.

"You should the mercy I'm giving you to get out of this room before I use you like you should be used, little doll." And with that he put his hand under my top and started feeling my breasts directly. I didn't dare move as my whole body begged for it. He went from under my top towards my genitals. He grabbed my vagina over the cover and I moaned very quietly.

"You really need to get out of here." He whispered and started moving his hand away but I quickly grabbed and pressed it before he could move it more.

"No sir! Please!" He laughed and I realised that he wasn't serious but did it just to hear how bad I wanted it.

"Now aren't you a needy little slut..." His slight degradation excited me even more, and his hand reached my legs from underneath the cover.

He moved his hand upwards from my knees up till my thighs and between them. I switched from laying on the side to laying on my back so I could open my legs. He circled around with his fingers as my body became hotter. I felt a burning sensation as he rubbed me over my panties underneath my cotton shorts. My breathing grew louder and soon turned into light moaning as he put his hand inside. He played with my clit while at the same time holding my hips in place. I felt his dick become harder and harder against my left hip and his fingers speeding. He slowed down and sped up over and over again, and before I knew it my moans became louder and I came all over his fingers. I had my first orgasm. He slowly touched me a bit more before finally removing his hand and placing his index and middle finger inside my mouth. "Clean them up little girl".

I hope you like the new update! Enjoy Xo