one.

𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓-arctic monkeys.

       "ALLOW ME to take your coat, ma'am

"ALLOW ME to take your coat, ma'am."

I said to the banana as I stripped its yellow peel off in four sections. I placed the bare banana in the small bowl, and with the peel pinched between my two fingers, my eyes searched around the kitchen for the rubbish bin.

I swore it was by the fridge last time I saw it. Unless it grew a pair of legs and ran away...

I was still trying to get a feel of where things were located in the rented house I was temporarily living in. I had only been here no less than twenty-four hours, as I arrived a bit past midnight and immediately collapsed onto the king bed of my new bedroom.

Brie was coming up here later in the day to stay with me for a few weeks as she had managed to take time off work.

I finally found the bin that had been lurking on the other side of the kitchen and dropped the banana peel into it. I placed the dirty cutting board and knife in the sink and grabbed my bowl of cut-up fruit to take with me as I scoped the house out.

It was quite beautiful and modern-ish and looked to be primarily used as a summer home. Every room had soft-white walls and wooden floors, with large windows that overlooked the ocean.

The ocean being right outside was very beneficial, as the summertime heat in Australia had me most days on the brink of death. I was born and raised in the country, but I was still not used to the God-forsaken heat. And not only that, but it was close to most of the filming locations and the main studio.

I leaned against the doorframe of the open balcony doors in my bedroom and looked out at the beach, peacefully munching on my fruit as I gazed at the gorgeous view. The silky white curtain that I had pulled back gently brushed against the skin of my bare legs as I stood there.

It was beautiful.

And as I gazed at the ocean, I decided if I were to drop dead any time soon, this would be the place where I'd be buried at. Or I'd be cremated and have my ashes sprinkled in the sea or something.

Either way would be pretty fun.