━━ chapter ten.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡 ❝ 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 ❞

ILEANA FOUND it hard to breathe without the pain rushing through her body, as Fury held tightly onto her hand. She tries to sit up, feeling the blood seeping through her shirt. Gritting her teeth, she stands up on her feet, as blood dripped to the floor of the ship.

"We got a bogie." Maria said. It seems Minerva was piloting towards them, shooting blasts towards their ship. Maria increased the speed of the ship, heading towards Earth. Fury helped Ileana sit down, Talos beginning to check up on the wound.

"You took the shot for me." he said.

"I have to be honest, I didn't see them behind me...but I'm glad I got shot." Ileana said, wincing in pain. The ship soon entered the Earth's atmosphere, seeing the bright blue sky surrounding them. Minerva continues to shoot blasts at them, Maria swerving the ship to dodge the attacks. Ileana wobbled over to the front of the ship, applying pressure to her wound with her hand.

"She never gives up." Ileana mumbles.

"You know who is shooting at us?" Fury looks at her.

"Yes. An admirer who is pissed I chose Carol over her." Maria shakes her head, slightly chuckling to herself before swerving the ship again. Ileana nearly loses her balance, managing to grab ahold of the seat Fury occupied.

"Well, she's pissing me off." Maria said.

"I see you have a plan." Ileana said.

"Of course I do." Maria remarked. She changes course, losing Minerva before meeting up with her around the canyon. Maria charges forward, shooting her blasters towards Minerva's own ship before it explodes.

"Goodbye to your old admirer." Maria fist bumped Fury.

"I never liked her anyway." Ileana said. Their victory was short lived once another set of blasts hit the ship. Ileana knew this was Yon-Rogg. Before Maria could retaliate, Carol appears knocking the ship to the ground. Fury, Maria and Ileana share looks of confusion.

"She can fly now?" Fury asked.

"This is new to me." Ileana said. The pain did not subside, as she stumbled to the floor. Talos helped up on her feet, urging her to sit down.

"What the hell..." Maria said.

"What's happening?" Ileana asked.

"Missiles. From space." Maria answered.

"It's the Kree." Carol was their only hope at this point.