━━ chapter six.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐑-𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝐌𝐀𝐑-𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋 ❞

ILEANA SITS quietly in the vehicle, staring at the scar lining the skin of her left hand. A simple scar gave away her disguise. Talos notices the disappointed look on Ileana's face, sighing to himself. He turns back to look at her, handing a brown fast food bag and a soda cup to her.

"I think you need a drink and some food." Talos said. Ileana glares at him, taking the bag of food and soda cup. Pulling out french fries from the bag, popping them into her mouth. The salty snack taming her current hunger. She pulls out a burger, devouring the meal. Ileana did not realise how hungry she really was.

"That placated your hunger for the time being." Talos said. Ileana feels relived after eating, sipping on the straw of soda. It still didn't manage to take away the doubt in her mind.

"What if she does not believe us?" Ileana asked.

"You made it clear to me that she would." Talos said.

"I don't think I even know her that well anymore." she sighed.

"Well I trust your judgement so I believe she will believe us. Her memories are slowly returning to her. She will soon know where her loyalties lie." Ileana hoped for this to turn out true.

"Norex, do you have the black box?" Talos asked.

"Yes." the Skrull male replied. It was time for Vers to learn the truth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS EASY for the three Skrulls to enter the residence of Maria Rambeau. Ileana rolls her eyes, once she sees Talos sipping casually on the straw of his soda. Ileana peaked around the corner, to see Vers confronting a neighbour of Maria's. The blonde was expecting the man to be Talos in disguise. Talos couldn't help but chuckle, walking forward.

"You should be more kinder to your neighbours." Talos said, sipping on his soda once again. Ileana grew annoyed by this, grabbing the soda cup from his hands. He looks back her, astonished by her actions only for Ileana to return an unamused face.

"Give one reason why I shouldn't bust a cap in your Skrull brains." Fury aims his gun at the both of them.

"Look I'm sorry for impersonating your boss but I'm here in my real form before you, at the request of my second in command." Talos stares at Ileana. Vers eyes turns her direction to the Skrull woman standing next to Talos.

"It's funny how I never imagined a Skrull to want to impersonate a Kree." Vers said.

"I had my reasons." Ileana spoke, staring at her green hands. Maria Rambeau stares out of the window, noticing a woman exactly like her with her daughter.