♡♡♡

Heartfelt Series Book One:

'Heartfelt Roses'

DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2019 by Nashkooki_7. All rights reserved. Without the author's written permission, no part of this work may be duplicated in any manner. The lone exception is when a critic quotes brief excerpts in their review.

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

This is a fictional story. Characters, places, and situations are either made up by the author or fictitious. Any resemblance to living or deceased people, events, or locations is coincidental.

The author doesn't own any of the BTS members or Kpop idols used in this book. This story doesn't depict the actual characteristics of any of the members of BTS or Kpop idols.

GENRE

Fanfiction/Romance

Description

Broken pieces, shattered dreams and a cruel reality. Nothing mattered anymore until that one person brought lightness back into her life. But it's true that sometimes only pain can heal us.

Kim Daeun's a remarkable girl known for her beauty and angelic voice. Her beauty glows as the light hits her skin like an angel. She was everyone's dream girl, everyone's role model until an unexpected turn in her ruined everything.

Jeon Jungkook finds himself lost in her. It's not her beauty or her personality but her voice which drove him into her possession. But he never thought his presence in her life will cause her danger and will end up regretting falling in love with her.