Girls night part 1

(Y/n) point O.V

It was finally Friday me and Tom were supposed to go out today but I decided we should go on Sunday because Saturday my mom is staying home so I get to spend the day with her.... And today is girls night I'm getting together with Star, Jackie, and Janna, I can't wait were gonna have so much fun together and I herd Tom is getting with marco and Oscar for a boys night "little copy cat" (said with a small chuckle)

But first I need to go to school dun dun duuuuun!! Nah just kidding I kinda like school but luckily Tom is gonna be with me all day long. He's the best, he will literally drop everything just to talk to me or to see if im ok.
I hope we get married some day after all I am in my senior year of high school and me and tom are both 17,I'm about to turn 18 in a couple of months anyways. I can't wait to be in college I wanna be an artist if not then I'll be a mom which is a great job anyways tonight is gonna be sweet.

Time laps to school

The school day was half over Tommy walked me to all my classes of course and he even sat with me, marco, star Jackie who cared about he skate board,Oscar  who only cared about his portable piano and Janna who was on her phone the whole time classic Janna. Marco was talking about karate and the advantage of knowing it then he started talking about this kid named Jeremy who trained at Marcos dojo and the stories he's told me about this kid mad me wanna kick him in the gutts for how he treated marco back then but that was 2-3 years ago so it didn't matter anymore mostly cuz the dojo went outta business, i herd marco say something about the teacher working at brittas tacos, you know that place me, Tom, and Marco hung out at and ate tacos then afterwards went to the park.

Yeah that's was fun.
And star she was just talking to one of her special spells I think it was a talking cloud or something but it's voice creeped me out.
So the only people I had to talk to were Marco and Tom.

Time skip to my house

I was so excited for the girls night just me Jackie, star, and Janna doing girly things It was kinda nerve wracking though because Janna and Jackie seemed to be on the Tom-boyish side of things.
And you know star was star ( I laughed a little at the thought).

It was about 8:54 at night and I had a knock at the door.
"That's strange the girls aren't supposed to be here until at least 9:30, who could it be" I had my suspicions the girls, my mom, my dad.... I slowly opened the door and there was Tom.
I ran up to him grabbing his face and pulling it in for a kiss, he blushed so hard, he walked into the house and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" So you home alone? " He smirked I knew where this was going.
"Yeah, what's it to you" I winked
"Oh nothing maybe we could go upstairs and maybe have some fun like the other day" He raised his eye brows and smirked that sexy devilish smile of his.
I thought for a moment.... "How about Sunday I can sleep at your place again after our date."
He gave me the sad puppy dog look "Okaaaay"

" Sorry but what if the girls come early or my mom comes home from work or my dad comes home from his late night errands early and you and I should both know those take him about 6 hours at least and I've only been alone for 2-4 hours already"

" Oh thats right I have boys night, thanks babe I forgot " He hit his head to his own stupidity but laughed at himself for doing so.

" You know I would never pass you up on that though" I gave him a sexy smile.
I had some stuff on my mind and it was already 9:00 so I went upstairs with Tom following me "Can you help me my love?"
"Anything for you princess" He said this in a seductive way tracing his finger along my back I got straight up chills up my spine and butterflies.

I asked him to help me find pajamas to wear for the girls night out.
"You can sit on the bed if you want Tom" He smiled and said okay then went to sit I looked in my wardrobe for pajamas to wear I tried on different ones all different styles then I just decided to throw on a white tank top with some black silky shorts this was my favorite pair of pajamas to wear they were easy and comfy and I liked the bunny slippers I had so I wore those too.

"Wait a minute......... Come here" Tom sounded confused.
"What is it? "
" Just come here"
So I did he pulled me close and kissed me hard, I got butterflies and fell on top of him.

We made out on my bed for about 15 minutes my hair was all messed up and tangled.
Then I herd another knock at the door and the bell rang like 8 times. It was 9:22 the girls..... I forgot, I was in the moment so I had to jump off of Tom, fix my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun or didn't have time to kiss Tom goodbye "stay here " I yelled as I ran down stairs and opened the door, sure enough it was star holding ice cream buckets, Jackie was holding pillows and Janna was holding all sorts of chips and movies.

"Hey (y/n) how's it shakin" Janna said with her raspy voice.
Jackie didn't say a word, and star was like a bouncy ball she was hopping up and down and up and down say how excited she was for this and she can't wait.
I laughed at them and motioned them to come in " Make yourselves at home guy's , I'll be right back" I charged upstairs I looked for tom but couldn't find him then I found him starring at my fire rose I put a casing around it so nothing could harm it.
"Tom?! "
He turned around and hugged me tightly " (Y/n) ,I love you so much "
" Awe I love you too" My heart melted into a million little pieces. I looked at the fire rose
After Tom hugged and kissed me the golden flames were huge. It lit up the room like a million fireflies.
"I should get going you don't wanna leave them alone " We laughed at his little joke, he opened a portal blew a kiss and disappeared into the fire. I remember the night he gave me that rose.

The memory flashed in my head " As long as you love me it will never die " I Love you Thomas Lucitor I said to myself in my head as I took one last look at that flower I turned the lights off and shut my bedroom door.

Walking down stairs I found star Jackie and Janna laughing hysterically at something off of one of the girls phones probably Janna's she was always on that thing.

"So ready to get this party started guys" I laughed and sat next to Jackie.

______________________________________________

As you all can tell by the title this is only part one so stay tuned for the next chapter / rest if the chapter

Anyways I should go to bed it's 12:30 at night and I for one am exhausted so good night my lovelies hope your liking it so far ❤💋😉