The begging

Hi this is my first ever book so I hope you guys really like it enjoy my lovelies 😉❤

______________________________________________

Your point O.V

*beep* beep* beep*
(I look at my alarm clock)
7:45am "oh no I'm gonna be late to my first day of school" I got up ran through my room almost tripping over every thing "crap Should of listened to mom when she told me to clean my room yesterday" I said as I almost tripped over my shoes. I brushed my teeth and my hair got clothes on and ran down stairs.

Today already started off bad I'm almost late and I have to walk to school, although it's not a very long walk it's only about 1 block away now I'm gonna have to run or take my bike,  school starts at 8:00am but I don't know where any of my classes are.

"Good morning peaches" My dad said as he sipped his coffee and read his news paper.

"Morning dad" Sorry can't eat I'm running late today I ran out the door as fast as I could so I wouldn't be late, then I remembered "my backpack!!!! " I ran back into the house grabbed my back pack looking at the clock on my way back out the door 7:50am no no no no noooooo!!!!! I'm going to be late into class and it's gonna be embarrassing.

So instead of running I'm using my bike it's faster.

Time skip to school

I barely made it it's 7:59 .... I stair at my watch 5...4...3...2...1, I look up and everyone walks into first period, I ran to the door and walk in as well "just in time" I signed in relief. I sat down to see the teacher walk in she was a fat ogre looking thing with glasses, heels, 2 tusks sticking out of her mouth, green skin and slightly ripped clothes, I wanted to scream but I kept it in my eyes widened as she took a seat at the teachers desk. I looked around me everyone seemed cool about the teacher looking like that. But two people caught my attention a girl and a boy.

The girl was blonde, with blue eyes, fair skin, and a blue dress on she had a wand looking contraption by her she was drawing on her desk it said "star butterfly " With a heart around it also had a butterfly and hearts surrounding the big one with her name in side it.

And the boy, he was actually kinda cute he had brown hair, big brown eyes, a little mole on his cheek, was wearing an all red hoodie, and had tan skin. He was writing notes so fast I herd his pencil break about 5 times before he gave up, he looked up at me  and asked me to borrow my pen of course I said yes being the sweet person I am , I pulled another pen out my back pack " Here you go", "thanks" he cheerfully said and got back to writing notes.

Time skip to after class

"Hey" I herd someone yell from behind me "here's your pen back my names marco, marco Diaz, and yours? "..... I staired at him as he looked at me with his adorable face  I snapped out of it fast..."Oh right thank you and umm my name is  (y/n) "
"Nice to meet you" Marco said with a huge welcoming smile "you new here (y/n)" ?
"ye--"
I was Interupted by the blonde haired girl as she ran and jumped on Marcos back.
"Hel-..... Wait a minute" I staired at her for what seemed like forever she had a puzzled look on her face. "Your new here aren't you"   
"Yep I'm new ,came here for my senior year" I said nervously.
" Well my name is star butterfly but everyone here calles me star and this is marco" He smiled and scratched the back of his head "Star?! We have already met but uh..nice to meet you again". He said with a smirk and a little chuckle.

"My name is (y/n)" I said to them both ...I had on a (f/c) T-shirt and blue jeans with my favorite bands logo on it.... Love sentence..... (Said in a lovable sigh)

"So I see you like love sentence" Marco asked    "yeah duh.. Do you? "
"Heck yeah I do, what's your favorite song by them" His face lit up with a huge grin waiting to hear my response.
" To little to late"
He staired at me in shock "are you serious...... That's my favorite love sentence song"
I started to sing a line "we spiraled high" He sang the second part "on a gust of love"
Then we started singing together "and I knew right from the start nothing could tear ..us ..uh...part.. "
I sang next "till the day you broke my heart and now it's"
"To little to late.....oh oh oooooh" Marco sang the last verse in such emotion it was to funny to not laugh so I busted out in laughter star just walked away to go talk to Jackie.
Apparently Jackie is Marcos crush so guess I'm out of the picture.
After me and Marcos little love sentence concert we walked to my next class together.
"See you after class (y/n)"
"Ok bye Marco, bye star"
"Bye (y/n)" They both yelled back.

Time skip to after school

"Today wasn't a total disaster I made 2 new friends, met a lot of other people during the day"i thought to myself .  All of the sudden the ground began to shake and fire came out of the floor, a purple demon looking thing came out of it.

I looked up from covering my eyes , he was floating, he was honestly super cute like my Lord I was about to die looking up at him, he was a light shade of purple with 2 horns, 3 eyes, and sharp teeth, and for some reason he was wearing a suit and tie he almost looked our age but I couldn't tell he was kinda far away. Star ran up to him with her wand pointed up at him "what do you want this time Tom" I could tell she was frustrated and angry by the tone of her voice. Marco ran beside her in a karate position like he was ready to fight. 

I ran up to them "um hi.. Yes down here.. Hello... " Tom looked at me in complete awe he levetated back to the floor and smiled at me.... His smile was so freaking adorable but sexy it was a devilish grin that would make any girl fall in love with him.
I'm guessing it worked on me.......because I-I  think I'm in love with a demon.

______________________________________________

And that the end of the first chapter I'll try to publish a new chapter every other day because of school and responsibilities yah know 😂

Leave a comment on what you liked so far about the first chapter and anything you would like me to write about in the next chapter!!
Thanks for all the support guys anyways good night my lovlies❤😍😘👋