Chapter 25- Bad Karma

Start from the beginning

Ty-Leave? Why Livey leave me?? (tears start to fall from his eyes)

Liv-Oh gosh (wipes away his tears) Ty, daddy did some bad things. And I just can't stay with him anymore ok?

Ty-Not even for me???

Liv-Sorry honey, but I have to leave for me. You stay here with daddy and be a good boy. Maybe someday I'll come say hi ok? 

Ty-Otay (sniff sniff) 

Liv-(kisses his forehead) Bye Ty

Ty-(puts his little hand on her cheek and reaches up to kiss her forehead) Bye bye Livey

Liv-(leaves and is about to close the door when Ty speaks again)

Ty-I love you...

Liv-(trying not to cry because in the time she's been here, Ty has become like her own son) Love you too (closes his door and walks back to the front where she finds Drake loading her things into the Range Rover) Daddy!

Drake-Olivia (hugs her tight) Are you ok?

Liv-He hurt me so bad.... It's like I gave him all of me and got back... nothing. I want to go home.

Drake-Come on lets go (squeezes the last bag into the car) 

BACK AT THE DRICKI HOUSE

Nicki-Hmmmm... How is this gonna happen...

Austin-Why didn't you tell her that you had the black Brady Bunch over here when she called?

N-It slipped my mind...

Aunt Janet-Nicki, I feel very bad that you're little one is going throught this right now. You know me and the kids could stay at the hotel a few blocks from here. 

N-But aunty, I don't want you to feel put out

AJ-O'Nika. It's fine, It was good just to see you. We can go to the hotel if your baby's coming back home. We didn't even unpack yet.

N-....Ok (hugs her) Bye Aunty

Aunt Janet and Jordan, Jaylise, Joseline, James, and Janell get their bags and get in their red Grand Caravan after saying good bye to everyone and leave just as soon as Drake and Olivia get there...

Liv-Honeys I'm home

Austin-Sissy! (hus her) I knew you would come back! We had your room re-done for awhile now

Liv-Really?

Nicki-Mhm. Half of it is a nursery now.

Liv-Why couldn't the babies get their own room?

Nicki-Because trust me it's easier to just get out of bed when they wake up at 1 in the morning cryin instead of walking down the hall. Now come here(hugs Liv and rubs her stomach) Aww my grand babies . Oh, they kickin alot! 

Liv-Ugh, they've been abusing my insides all night like this!

Nicki-Does anything hurt?

Liv-Well my entire pelvis, but the doctor said that I'm in the late stages of pregnancy when my hips start seperating for birth

Austin-(holds his hips) Owww.... Girls go through so much

Liv-You have no idea.

Nicki-Did you decide how you're going to deliver them?

Liv-C-Section! I can't push two kids and a placenta out of me! I'd break something!

N-(laughs) I used to say the same thing. I had your brother with C-Section but I decided I'd try to go natural with you.... It was so bad! They say that epidural helps... But not that much. Anywayss. Go unpack. I want you to see your room.

Liv-K. (Carries 2 of her bags upstairs and drake and austin carry the rest and put them in her room for her) Oh my god, it's sooo cute!!! (Picture on the side)

Drake-Yea, we kept the paint color and just turned the right corner of your room into a baby room.

Liv-Thanks you guys I really love it! I'm sure the girls' will too... Now get out so I can unpack. (goes over to the cribs and smiles to herself while rubbing her belly then she reaches into one of her bags and pulls out the music box Drake gave her at her baby shower and set it on the night stand. She wound it up and sat down in the rocker, she fell asleep. she dreamt about seeing her babies for the first time... she wondered if she was going to give them Cam'rons last name...)

K SO THIS IS A BIT SHORT... BUT VERY DETAILED :) SOOOO, LIV FINALLY LEFT... BUT HER AND TY HAD A CUTE MOMENT THERE :) AND IM GOING TO START DOING A QUESTION AND A FUN FACT ABOUT ANY CHARACTER AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER SO U GUYS HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT... KINDA LIKE A GROUP DISCUSSION THINGY I GUESS LOL

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT SHOULD THE TWINS LAST NAME BE? SAGE (CAMS LAST NAME), OR CARTER (LIVS LAST NAME) ???? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

FUN FACT: IN A NOT SO RECENT INTERVIEW NICKI TELLS HER BARBZ WHAT SHE SMELLS LIKE- JOHNSON AND JOHNSON'S COCOA BUTTER LOTION AND CHRISTIAN DIOR PERFUME. SHE SAYS "IF YOU MIX THESE TWO TOGETHER, IT'LL BE LIKE I'M RIGHT THERE NEXT TO YOU."