Chapter 6

The night was cold and stormy and the shout that suddenly went through the air was still ringing in your ears. *Dovahkiin* it said. What is a Dovahkiin? Is it the Dragonborn that Festus was talking about? That person must be real lucky.
Cicero was walking next to you, shaking quite badly. "I think we should go to an inn so you can warm up." He shook his head. "But you are clearly feeling cold." "It's too far until the next inn. Cicero doesn't want to delay our contract because of a big detour." You sighed. "Ok."
About an hour later he just fell limply into the snow. "Cicero, no!" you tried to help him back up but he didn't move. "No! Stand up! Please!" A hunter heard you screaming, then a loud bang followed by the trees shaking.
"Hello?! Is someone there?!" "Please, i need help! We're over here!" He came running. "What happened?!" "I don't know, he doesn't move anymore!" you were crying loudly. "My shack isn't far from here, there is a fireplace! Come with me!"
He picked Cicero up and carried him all the way there. Once at the fire you wouldn't let go of him. "It's ok.. You'll be fine, Cicero.. Please stay with me.." You caressed his cheek.
The sun rose and you had fallen asleep while holding him. You felt fingers sliding over the side of your face, gently waking you up. When you opened one eye you could see Cicero with his typical grin. You hugged him tightly and nearly crushed ribcage.
"You're alive. I was so worried about you.." "Cicero can't die, he has to care for the night mother." "Big jerk.." he kissed your forehead, making you blush.
"Cicero loves how you worry about him." You closed your eyes and enjoyed how warm he was again. The night before he was as cold as ice. He felt so soft. "I love it too, Cicero. Because.. Ah, it doesn't matter why. I just enjoy it a lot."
He placed his lips next to youe ear. Those beautiful, soft lips. "Is it perhaps because you love Cicero?" your blush grew darker. "W-what if it were so?" "Then Cicero would be happy that his feelings are equal."
You kissed him and smiled. "Yes, i love you, Cicero. I love you a lot." He held you close, cuddling with you. "(Y/n)~" He was so gentle and loving. You never knew this calm side of him other than when he was sleeping.
"Ah, you guys are awake, that's good. I'll go out hunting soon, but you can take your time until you leave." "Thanks, sir. You saved my friend's life." "Of course i did, it would my immoral not to help someone, especially out here." You nodded.
"By the way, did you hear that loud bang too? Shortly before i found you the whole area was shaking." "W-well, that could have been me. It happened once or twice before, but i don't know what it is."
Cirero slid his fingers through your hair. "It sounded a lot like when the Greybeards shout. And they already called for the Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. A person that is gifted in the voice." "I'm sure that's not me. I'm just a simple boy. But whoever it is must be real lucky."
Cicero's hands slid along your sides, sweetly caressing your body. "Your apparel.. Are you from the dark brotherhood?" "Yes. We are on our way to a contract right now. But don't worry, we don't kill people that aren't involved in it, you're safe." He sighed in relief and nodded.